Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
^ And more rare japanese cars unlike them, "especially" the tracks. :sly: I wish GT could go back to how they used to do only tarmac and rally racing like in GT1, GT2, GT3, and GT4. :) NASCAR however, should stay but give more oval tracks for those who love NASCAR racing. We also need a livery editor, I would love to see and download designs made by players all around the world. More bodykits and tuning parts for the circuit, drift, and drag lovers.

I would also love to see this track in GT someday.

Yas Marina Circuit
Yas_Marina_square_logo.png

SIXCO-30Sept09-02.JPG

A drag strip too! :drool:
3287556182.jpg

More additions are always welcome but also don´t need to look at other games such as Forza and then comes here to ask for the same because they have it. We have more Nissan´s and Miata´s than them.:sly:

No, I know they have it but I'm just saying, stuff like that would add greatly to the wide variety we have in GT5 even further. I also couldn't care less about Forza, I'm just saying, more of what people want and not what Kaz wants. :lol:

^ And more rare japanese cars unlike them, "especially" the tracks. :sly: I wish GT could go back to how they used to do only tarmac and rally racing like in GT1, GT2, GT3, and GT4. :) NASCAR however, should stay but give more oval tracks for those who love NASCAR racing. We also need a livery editor, I would love to see and download designs made by players all around the world. More bodykits and tuning parts for the circuit, drift, and drag lovers.

I would also love to see this track in GT someday.

Yas Marina Circuit
Yas_Marina_square_logo.png

SIXCO-30Sept09-02.JPG

A drag strip too! :drool:
3287556182.jpg

All of that! Yes, yes, yes yes! Ultimate win there! :D:tup:👍
(Sorry for not multi-quoting...)

100% 👍

The feeling of isolation is strong when PD is the creator of one of your favorite video game series. In a world where social media is ultra-high and where global contact is made so much easier, you got to find a way to communicate with fans. That's how I see it. Kaz's translator needs to be put to more work!

We are all looking for more balance. The supercars in GT5 are fairly well-balanced, but to ignore Sweden's Koenigsegg, Germany's Gumpert, England's Noble, U.S.A.'s Mosler and SSC, etc is just disappointing.

65 million GT copies sold....there's got to be money somewhere!

Could not agree more, as much as I like GT5, I am tired of driving the same cars I have been driving since I got the game at launch. I also race Forza, all of the cars you mention are in that game and they are really cool. The Hennessey Venom is now in the game (really cool car, all 1200 horsepower of it!), so I do not get left out, Porsche coming in a few weeks. Even so, I get frustrated with PD, they are not keeping up with the competition, go figure.:dunce: Nice to have the Aventador in, but a lot more work needs to be done. Put these in Kaz,

Last edited:
Track: Gilles Villeneuve circuit
Korea F1 Track
Talladega
Pocono
More Nascar Track...

Cars... Dodge Nascar
Cadillac cts coupe
Dodge Charger
Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Kia Forte Koup SX
Hyandai Genesis
Dodge Caravan loll there is so many car worst than that in the game...

And please remove Daihatsu and any other 25hp cars lolll and please not 60 miata, 60 s2000 and 60 skyline,, 10 is enough.

My DLC wishlist is a freaking DLC,
Geez, I've already got every bronze time in all liscence test, whats the point of gta 2012, beside looking like they worked hard for Nissan? I cant believe they wont released anything until 2 months. Are they gonna gift us the whole chrome line collection for being so late? Why, every games I like has the lamest DLC ever.

My DLC wishlist is a freaking DLC,
Geez, I've already got every bronze time in all liscence test, whats the point of gta 2012, beside looking like they worked hard for Nissan? I cant believe they wont released anything until 2 months. Are they gonna gift us the whole chrome line collection for being so late? Why, every games I like has the lamest DLC ever.

May I interest you in Saints Row The third then;

pm9feac1ly.jpg

:P

No sorry, I've just finished GTA 4 again I'm done with those genre.
I'm just mad about how boring GT academy 2012 is.

I was just joking with that post, SR3 is a fairly 🤬 game as well, hence the poster subject.

It's a shame that for the PS3 there's not much going on now, in terms of good driving/ racing games. :(

Wheels wheels wheels, give me more wheels.

The selection we have is horrible and they look horrible!

I want to control size, width, offset, please!

Pontiac GTO Judge
Chevy Nova
Amc Javaline
Plymouth Duster
'71 Gmc C3500
Chevy Colbalt SS
Chevy Cavalier
Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst 442
Classic Ford Bronco
Nissan Titan
Oscar Meyer Wienermobile...awesome

bob876
Pontiac GTO Judge
Chevy Nova
Amc Javaline
Plymouth Duster
'71 Gmc C3500
Chevy Colbalt SS
Chevy Cavalier
Oldsmobile Cutlass Hurst 442
Classic Ford Bronco
Nissan Titan
Oscar Meyer Wienermobile...awesome

add Hyundai Genesis spec-R 5.0 check it out

The old micra/march. Im talking about the really old turbo/supercharged one. It was a quick car. Think thay only sold it in the uk and australia. Thers one not far away from my house lol

World Circuits
--------------------------------------------
Talladega Superspeedway
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi (Full Track and possibly the Speedway.)
Sebring International Raceway
Hockenheim
Okayama International Circuit
Fuji Speedway 80's/90's
Infineon Raceway
Original Circuits
Special Stage Route 11 (GT3 version.)
Grindelwald
Midfield Raceway
City Circuits
Seattle Circuit (They revamped the road after the jumps in real Seattle. It is now a loop.)
New York
Seoul Central
Opera Paris
Hong Kong
Rally Circuits
Grand Canyon
Swiss Alps
Tahiti Maze
Tahiti Circuit
Cathedral Rocks Trail I

That's a lot of tracks, so it's more of a generic wishlist rather than a DLC wishlist.

Last edited:
I'm going to update my track wishlist real soon, as in, right now. :lol:

The edit isn't so big. I just put in Infineon and the old Fuji Speedways.

Stormtrooper217
I'm going to update my track wishlist real soon, as in, right now. :lol:

The edit isn't so big. I just put in Infineon and the old Fuji Speedways.

Definitely! 👍

Infineon would be really great to see again although it may be troublesome online. :lol: Also I can't see why the older versions of Fuji would be hard to include due to the ore existing version(s) that are already in the game.

GTR3 will include this lovely car.(they have the license) So why not GT...

Aquila CR1 Sports GT

Aquila_04.jpg

Aquila_01.jpg

(after this post it will appear in Forza 4... i know you are watching this Turn 10...)

Wheels wheels wheels, give me more wheels.

The selection we have is horrible and they look horrible!

I want to control size, width, offset, please!

We really could do woth some more wheels...

sesto_silver_large.jpg

fujin-large.jpg

74-2-124801.jpg

Aside from the need for new wheels they slso need to model the inside of the wheels because it looks pretty stupid looking through the outside of the wheel, and then the inside being s blank wall of rubber...

Edit; WOOP post no. 3333 :)

100% 👍

The feeling of isolation is strong when PD is the creator of one of your favorite video game series. In a world where social media is ultra-high and where global contact is made so much easier, you got to find a way to communicate with fans. That's how I see it. Kaz's translator needs to be put to more work!

65 million GT copies sold....there's got to be money somewhere!

Im glad someone agrees with me !!

Its amazing to think that with 65 million copies sold, and after 18 months the game is still so popular.

63,000 for GT Academy tells me that game is as popular as ever and there is a world of people willing to pay or wait for updates and DLC.

Thats why it baffles me as to why they (PD) don't have a clear
timeline of product announcements. It just doesn't make any sense.

Looking at all the wishlists the majority want 3 things.

Adding of great old tracks. Adding of great, iconic cars (Ford Cosworth RS500) and the big one

A LIVERY EDITOR.

This would bring the game alive again IMO. Looking at some of the "other" car game (FM4) posts its pretty clear that this is what die hard fans use to keep the game fresh.

As i said earlier, it just baffles me as to why PD dont tell us whether there are other features to be added, or thats it.

PD, Tell us what the plans are for this game and GT6, that is my new wish list !!

Back