Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
How about a Rare Track???? Only been raced for One Season or i think even 1 Race.... The FCadillac Grand Prix Track on the Parking Lot of Washington DC's RFK Stadium. It no longer exsist, but the Course layout is still there.

grand_prix_course_at_rfk.jpg

976d1173848449t-2002-07-21-rfk-stadium-grand-prix-washington-lemans-style-starting-grid-ii.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed! :D

How about a new one to take it's place? :)

Caterham Super 7 Supersport '11
2011_Caterham_Supersport3.jpg

Silverstone Circuit
silverstone_logo.jpg

2ladd7q.jpg

Don't forget about this. ;)
GP Circuit
silverstone-gp-circuit.jpg

Though I'll be more then happy to see these in GT6. 👍

Although we won't get another GT5 DLC, add this to your list and I'll be slightly impressed ;)

r500a.jpg

Its just hit me that Lotus have made some legendary cars that should be ingame with RM's too.

Lotus Ford Cortina Mk1
1964%20Lotus%20Cortina%20Mk1%201.JPG

RM
0605_sccp_01_z+1965_ford_lotus_cortina_mk1+front_view.jpg

Lotus Talbot Sunbeam
croft_historic_rally_2009_0913.jpg

RM
3827274882_a105a3f0f9_z.jpg

Lotus 2 Eleven
Static-web-L.jpg

RM
lotus-2-eleven-gt4-s_800x0w.jpg

I'm sure there are more that have been mentioned before. In fact, i'm certain.

Next time........Citroën.

@JBanton

Or maybe replace the one I chose and take that one instead. 👍

@Nurburgthing.

I find that idea very fun. To pick a certain car, then add it's motorsport model as it's RM. Heres my first pick of cars and their RMs.

Spyker C8 Aileron '09
958730.jpg

RM Model (Spyker C8 Aileron GT '12)
2012_Spyker_C8AileronGT1.jpg

BMW M1 '80
1980_BMW_M11.jpg

RM Model (BMW M1 Procar '80)
BMW-M1-Procar-1979-.jpg

Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11
1020363.jpg

RM Model (Cadillac CTS-V Coupe SCCA Race Car '11)
2011_Cadillac_CTSVCoupeSCCARaceCar1.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L88 Coupe '68
1968_Chevrolet_CorvetteStingrayL88Coupe1.jpg

RM Model (Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L88 Racecar '68
1008304.jpg

Have PD throw in the livery editor to the game and there you go, perfection. :)

Last edited:
psntomaz
How about a Rare Track???? Only been raced for One Season or i think even 1 Race.... The FCadillac Grand Prix Track on the Parking Lot of Washington DC's RFK Stadium. It no longer exsist, but the Course layout is still there.

I totally agree!! Just looked at it on google maps. They could do a race on it at any time if they wanted!!

The C8s and M1s featured in TokoTurismo's post :drool:

But because I'm me, this next image is inevitable;

2012-A-Kahn-Design-Land-Rover-RS300-Cosworth-Edition-Front-Angle-1600x1200.jpg

Please PD? ぽえあせ? :(

MGB GT V8

MGB_GT_V8_1973.jpg

3.5 V8 from the factory was detuned to 137bhp which still managed 0-60 in 8 seconds, going on to 125mph, whilst retaining the handling of the original MGB due to the lightweight V8.

and an RM model based on the MGC GTS with the big wide wheel arches :drool:

Triumph Dolomite Sprint.

800px-Triumph_Dolomite_Sprint.jpg

Shouldn't need to say much more, but for those unaware of it. First mass produced multi valve car, with it's 2.0 16v ohc slant four. it's main competitor was the BMW 2002 which is in game, so would make for good racing. Also raced in touring cars and rallying.

If Twin Ring Motegi does come back to GT5, with other layouts of the track. I hope the other tracks from GT4 comes along as well, but I doubt that'll happen. :\

I swarn there was a track named Gornergratbahn in one of PD's computer, along with Pikes Peak. Hope to see them in GT6, if that game will come anytime soon... l:,

I swarn there was a track named Gornergratbahn in one of PD's computer, along with Pikes Peak. Hope to see them in GT6, if that game will come anytime soon... l:,

i googled Gornergratbahn. Wherever it is, it looks cold:eek: It also comes up as Gornergrat Bahn.
gornergrat-umgebung.jpg

@TokoTurismo - Glad you like my RM idea. Every car should have an RM.

Citroen time....

BX 4TC...
4642981308_7de4f03ee1_b.jpg

RM...
citroen_bx4tc.jpg

AX GT500 LTD Edition......
AX%20GT500.JPG

RM (AX Superproduction).....
dscf3750p.jpg

DS3 racing...
2010-Citroen-DS3-Racing-Model-Female-3-1024x768.jpg

RM (By Dangerruss on deviantart.com)...
citroen_ds3_racing_custom_by_dangeruss-d4imx6v.jpg

Next time.......Volvo.

[QUOTE="Nurburgthing] Glad you like my RM idea. Every car should have an RM. [/QUOTE]

I've said this so many times myself, I really hope we get it as a spec3 update, that would practically double the number of premium in the game.

Volvo-C30-PCP-Performance-Concept-1.jpg

It's a shame it never came to production, but the Volvo PCP could easily defeat the Impreza Hatch, Focus RS500 and definitely the C30 R-Design. :(

Doubt Volvo would give PD license for it.

Polestar Volvo image....

It's a shame it never came to production, but the Volvo PCP could easily defeat the Impreza Hatch, Focus RS500 and definitely the C30 R-Design. :(

Doubt Volvo would give PD license for it.

I'd imagine they'd have to get a licence from Polestar.
Saying that, Polestar are the official dealership tuner for Volvo, they might fall under the Volvo licence which PD have but neglect.
Along with many other licences :ouch:.

The blue one is a road version of this......
Car-Volvo-C30-STCC-Race-Car.jpg

Also prepared by Polestar.

I'd imagine they'd have to get a licence from Polestar.
Saying that, Polestar are the official dealership tuner for Volvo, they might fall under the Volvo licence which PD have but neglect.
Along with many other licences :ouch:.

The blue one is a road version of this......
Car-Volvo-C30-STCC-Race-Car.jpg

Also prepared by Polestar.

Please tell me that's a lot of rear camber :scared:

Porsche Carrera GT '04
Porsche+Carrera+GT+Wallpaper.jpg
The Porsche Carrera GT is, like it's rival, the Ferrari Enzo, an ultra premium sportscars with only 1,200 models made, because sexiness occasionally needs a limit.

In June 1998, the designers went with the idea of an open top Le Mans Prototype race car designed specifically for the Le Mans 24 Hours, which they won in that year. Due to a combination of rising costs and the FIA and ACO changing the seemingly never perfect rules, they scrapped the project. Instead they turned their attention to the Cayenne SUV and this, giving the suprising intrest when it was shown at the 2000 Geneva Motorshow.
The 5.7 liter V10, derived from racing, produces 605 BHP/8000 rpm and 60.17 kgfm/5750 rpm, which is then transferred to the ground through the Porsche Ceramic Composite Clutch (or PCCC).

As a result of these things, along with it's 3,043 pounds (1,380 kg) weight, the car will do 0-60mph in 3.8 seconds and race itself up to 205 miles per hour, and, being a Porsche, its cornering speeds are next to unmatched.
Instantly recognisable as a Porsche, and as quick as the Enzo Ferrari, the Carrera GT is the ultimate Porsche and one that will be an especially popular car to it's fan throughout the years.

Porsche 918 Spyder '10
2mar10porsche9b52.jpg
The Porsche 918 Spyder is the first flagship Porsche since the Carrera GT and also the first ever electric car to be ever considered fun.

When this car was shown at the 2010 Geneva Motorshow, for many, it left an astonishing mark on themselves, and was the star of the show. With the body size of 177 inches, 76 inches in height, and the outright beautiful body, designed by none other than Michael Mauer, its small wonder it got that honour. The real reason it got the award though, was that it used litium ion batteries, situated just behind the passenger seat with two additional electric motors on the front wheels and the third situated at the transmission, giving it additional power to the rear. As a result, the 4.6 litre V8, combined with the 3 electric motors, develop not just fantastic fuel economy at 62 miles per gallon, but when you want hell to break loose, 718 horsepower.

Though it's an odd duck in the Porsche range, the 918 Spyder should be yet another classic and one that will provide excellent fuel economy while giving you real world fun and games.

Last edited:
@Nurburgthing.
Indeed. Bringing a car and it's tuned model as it's RM is an excellent idea, I really love it. Also, I like those cars you've chosed as well, beautiful.

I'll start with Audi next.

Audi Sport Quattro '84
1984_Audi_SportQuattro1.jpg

RM Model (Audi Sport Quattro S1 '85)
999452.jpg

Audi Quattro '84
1984_Audi_Quattro1.jpg

RM Model (Audi Quattro A2 '84
1984_Audi_QuattroA21.jpg

Audi V8 Quattro '90
V8Qa.png

RM Model (Audi V8 Quattro DTM '90)
1990_Audi_V8QuattroDTM1.jpg

Audi Quattro Concept '10
2010_Audi_quattroconcept7.jpg

RM Model (Audi Quattro Concept Rally '11)
Audi-quattro-concept-rallye-01.jpg

Audi R8 GT '10
2010_Audi_R8GT1.jpg

RM Model (Audi R8 LMS ultra '12)
2012_Audi_R8LMSultra1.jpg

I also love that place too. Apparently it's in Switzerland which I think was gonna have a fantasy course. Imagine it being a snow course for road cars. *v*

@Smokey Nismo
That's a great start. Awesome description and cars. I'm hoping to see in them GT6 at least, but PD. :(

Last edited:
@Nurburgthing.
Indeed. Bringing a car and it's tuned model as it's RM is an excellent idea, I really love it. Also, I like those cars you've chosed as well, beautiful.

I'll start with Audi next.

Audi Sport Quattro '84
1984_Audi_SportQuattro1.jpg

RM Model
999452.jpg

Audi Quattro '84
1984_Audi_Quattro1.jpg

RM Model
1984_Audi_QuattroA21.jpg

Audi V8 Quattro '90
V8Qa.png

RM Model
1990_Audi_V8QuattroDTM1.jpg

Audi Quattro Concept '10
2010_Audi_quattroconcept7.jpg

RM Model
Audi-quattro-concept-rallye-01.jpg

Audi R8 GT '10
2010_Audi_R8GT1.jpg

RM Model
2012_Audi_R8LMSultra1.jpg

I also love that place too. Apparently it's in Switzerland which I think was gonna have a fantasy course. Imagine it being a snow course for road cars. *v*

@Smokey Nismo
That's a great start. Awesome description and cars. I'm hoping to see in them GT6 at least, but PD. :(

I understand your pain, you know what they're like with the car selection. They can be quite random.

After playing with the 330P4 for a while this.

Italian flare vs French panache

Matra MS630
Matra-Simco MS650
Matra-Simca MS660
Matra-Simca MS670
Renault Alpine A442
Renault Alpine A442B
Rondeau M379B
Rondeau M379C
Rondeau M482
WM P83B

Alfa Romeo 33/1
Alfa Romeo 33/2
Alfa Romeo 33/3
Alfa Romeo Tipo 33TT21
Ferrari 512S
Ferrari 312PB
Ferrari 365 Imsa
Ferrari 512 Goup B
Lancia Beta Montecarlo Group 5
Lancia LC1 1.4 Group 6
Lancia LC2 Group C

I'd like to see a lamborghini reventon, but one of the owners of one of the very limited number of 20 reventons in existence(i think) wouldhave to allow PD to model it. Oh and herbie the lovebug livery vw clocking in at around 650 pp as seen in the movies lol.

Oh and herbie the lovebug livery vw clocking in at around 650 pp as seen in the movies lol.

Honestly, if they did that, it'd be the only car I'd ever drive in GT5... I myself own a '66 Bug and would love an overpowered Herbie. :D

I don't want new cars;
I just want the option to delete individual lap times on my time trial boards.
Hate it when the same car is on that board 7 times instead of the quickest only.

O, and may be a little less saturation in the game: A little more like the Spec2 Opening colours and therefore more realistic colourwise.

Back