Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
86130667.jpg

man i want this one premium'ed!

Point-to-point WRC trails. With mud and water to splash through.
Stelvio Pass.
Alpine Handling Circuit.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Koenigsegg CCX & Agera
Juke-R

Made a GT5 styled description for the R18 today.
Audi R18 TDI - Audi Sport Team Joest '11
800px-2011_Le_Mans_24_Race_01.jpg

The Audi R18 is a Le Mans Prototype car that was developed following the change in regulations which meant that cars from 2007 to 2010 would be obsolete.

Following the said regulations, Audi had to make a completely new successor to the R15, but they couldn't get it ready in time. Instead, they ran the Audi R15 ++, which was the 2010 car with the performace balances. Unfortunately, in it's final race, the 2011 Sebring 12 Hours, it went... Pretty poorly, by Audi standards. The #1 car finished 5th, but suffered two consecitive tyre punctures, rear bodywork damage and even a penalty for speeding. Mind you, the #2 car didn't fare much better, as it collided with the Peugeot while fighting for the lead. They suffered suspension damage, which as a result, put them out of contention. They did finish though, in 4th place.

The R18 is not only the first ever coupe since the Audi R8C back in 1999, but also the first ever LMP car to use full LED's, in this case, shaped to be the number "1". It also uses a stabilisation fin, a 3.7 litre V6 developing 540 horsepower and a genuinely impressive driver line-up. Car #1 featured Mike Rockenfeller and the two Porsche drivers Romain Dumas and Timo Bernhard, Car 2 with Marcel Fassler, Benoit Treluyer and Andre Lotterer and car 3 with the most famous of the trio, in the shape of Tom Kristensen, Dindo Capello and Alan McNish.

At the 2011 24 Hours of Le Mans, the car had a downright titanic battle with the Peugeot 908 that suddenly spiked to epicness that could only ever be matched by watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. First, car #3, driven by Alan McNish, went out spectacularly within the first hour after it collided with the #58 Ferrari, and then 8 hours later, car 1 of Rockenfeller collided with the #71 Ferrari between Mulsanne and Indianapolis. In a testament as to just how much of an important part safety has played in general, both walked from the strickened cars unharmed. What then ensued two hours later was the ultimate showdown of seemingly ultimate destiny between the survivng Audi (Fassler/Treluyer/Lotterer) and the 3 Peugeots, with neither ever really dropping off one another. By the time 24 Hours had passed, the #2 finished 13.854 seconds ahead of Pagenaud in the #9 Peugeot.

This was Audi's 10th overall victory since they first won in 2000, and is a testament as to just why you should never ever give up on hope.

Avaliable colours: #1 Carbon Fibre, #2 Red Mirrors and #3 Yellow Mirrors

Last edited:
TokoTurismo
@mickoafna

I like your idea. Making a car pack for everyone would be awesome. Half the cars in your list I love to have. ;) PD should look into that if possible.

@Smokey Nismo

I simply love your list of Porsches. If that list comes into GT6, I'll scream in happiness. :D

@NikoBellic

I agree. More Shelby cars wouldn't hurt. They should add this one too. :)

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe MKII '09

Shelby Cobra Hardtop '63

@Stormtrooper217

LOL :lol: PD should do fun stuff too by adding cars like that into their games. I wish they can be fun while being realistic at the same time. They should use more imagination at least imo.

Edit: I'll love to have more tracks from GT4 and GTPSP and a event creator and upgrade track editor to freely create your own tracks. GT5 would be perfect if this happend. O.O

I can't agree more with the Daytona coupe, awesome car all around.

@Smokey Nismo

You sir, just gave me an fantastic idea of what you've done there. Because GT always had deceptions for each car, such as GT5. Why don't we make professional deceptions for the cars we want to see in GT. For PD to put them into the game if they're gonna. Well... Take forever to add cars hmm? :)

You should show that picture of the car and your well written deception to Kaz if possible. I bet he'll like it. 👍

My dlc wishlist

Aston martin one-77
Bugatti super sport
Gumpert apollo s
Zonda cinque
Farrari 599 gto

The best wishlist yet

A hand full of Indy cars, the Indy 500 is coming up. And the new DTM cars, those will probably be held until the next game, but it's a wish list! :D

One more to the infinite list. lol

Lotus Evora GTC

2096831576194321388-660x350.jpg

(this is not a wishlist anymore...just post awesome cars and pray to see them in GT6)

Edit and add:

Toyota GT86 Competition (not sure if it is Super GT300 because it just says that it is a competition variant)

178147-640x350.jpg

178150.jpg

178145.jpg

The subaru BRZ GT300 looks like this:

Subaru-BRZ-GT300-92-660x350.jpg

Edit 2:

Porsche 918 new spy pictures:

Porsche-918-11512121029317611600x1060.jpg

Porsche-918-11512121029324491600x1060.jpg

Porsche-918-11512121029347921600x1060.jpg

Last edited:
Another one, since people liked my last one.
Nissan GTR GT1 '10
6775652329_e9811c9c82_z.jpg

The Nissan GTR is a halo coupe for the Nissan brand, armed to the teeth with enough technology to make even NASA a bit jealous. So given the astonishing popularity of the car, it would only be a matter of time before it would take on the world. And on the 27th Febuary 2009, Nissan announced that it would pair up with the Essex based Gigawave Motorsport for 4 races of the 2009 FIA GT Championship. The #35 Nissan would be driven by Michael Krumm and Darren Turner.

In it's first real test for race cars, the notoriously difficult 24 Hours of Spa, it finished 3rd in it's class and 10th overall. From there-on, Nissan were so convinced by this result that after the season was over, they shipped the cars over to Sumo Power for a full assault on the 2010 FIA GT1 World Championship. Sumo Power is a British car tuning company based in Rye, East Sussex and was formed in 2002. They are the official UK distributor of HKS tuning parts and were one of the two teams representing Nissan, the other one being Swiss Racing Team. The cars were driven by Jamie Campbell Walter and Warren Hughes (#22), returning Michael Krumm and prolific Super GT racer Peter Dumbreck (#23), Karl Wendlinger and Henri Moser (#3) and Seiji Ara and Max Nillson (#4). But whereas the Swiss Racing Team had a rather difficult time, Sumo Power went from strength to strength, finishing 1st in the Championship race at Silverstone and the qualifying race at Algarve.

The following year, which would be the last time the championship would use the Corvette C6R, Aston Martin DBR9 and the Maserati MC12 GT1 race car, the #23 JRM car of Michael Krumm and Lucas Luhr won the drivers championship and in the end, narrowly missed out on the teams campionship to Hexis AMR.
So there you go. This is what happens when you take the GTR, and give it Rob Zombie's voice.

Avaliable car colours: #35 Gigawave Motorsport, #22 Sumo Power GT, #23 Sumo Power GT, #3 Swiss Racing Team, #4 Swiss Racing Team, #20 Sumo Power GT, #21 Sumo Power GT, #22 JR Motorsports, #23 JR Motorsports

Last edited:
@Smokey Nismo

That's so well written, I'm loving it. I know Kaz will adore the GT-R, but he'll also adore reading your sentence. :) You've done beautifully. 👍

@Foxiol

I want that Toyota GT86 Race car! :drool:

Last edited:
@Smokey Nismo

That's so well written, I'm loving it. I know Kaz will adore the GT-R, but he'll also adore reading your sentence. :) You've done beautifully. 👍
It'd be even better if the sound recordists could actually get the GTR's V8!

As much as a good group of new cars, I am hoping for an upgrade (even if it is incremental) of all the standard cars that they intend to keep in the game. We have been waiting for a good while now, so I expect something good.

Still waiting for proper balance.

It's 2012 and GT5 has one Cadillac....and it's standard. Not to mention a concept. From 2002.

RUF, too, is a manufacturer ignored for far too long now....All standards. All from no later than 2000. Houston, we have a problem.

I'll stop here.

I'd like a fun track day car. Something extremely light and high revving. The Caterham would suffice but it is too poorly modelled.

It'd be even better if the sound recordists could actually get the GTR's V8!

Agreed! :D

I'd like a fun track day car. Something extremely light and high revving. The Caterham would suffice but it is too poorly modelled.

How about a new one to take it's place? :)

Caterham Super 7 Supersport '11
2011_Caterham_Supersport3.jpg

Silverstone Circuit
silverstone_logo.jpg

2ladd7q.jpg

Don't forget about this. ;)
GP Circuit
silverstone-gp-circuit.jpg

Though I'll be more then happy to see these in GT6. 👍

Back