Your most hated car in GT6

• Thread starter GeoDarky
  • 260 comments
Either the Honda Life Step Van (now in communist gray!) or the Mazda Autozam. Seems like a lot of people have lived out of the life step van, so the autozam. God bless the person who has that as their home.

By the way I didn't know how to spell gray correctly (never looked that up before, oddly) so I googled it. There is a website for this? http://www.greyorgray.com/

My most hated cars have to be the Daihatsu Midget, Citroen 2CV Type A, Subaru 360, Mazda Carol and the old Volkswagen Beetles because they're as slow as a snail and therefore, no one will want to drive them.

My most hated cars have to be the Daihatsu Midget, Citroen 2CV Type A, Subaru 360, Mazda Carol and the old Volkswagen Beetles because they're as slow as a snail and therefore, no one will want to drive them.
double-facepalm-601x215.jpg

I like how you go around different threads, trolling people about this one subject... I've had enough.
I saw this one a while ago... I think you should just keep it to yourself if it makes the whole thread angry lol
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/useless-cars.313180/#post-9862814

tumblr_ma0feaG2111qi00ie.jpg

To me, this is the worst car:
pontiac_03vibe_angularfront_Regular.jpg

What kind of people favorite this car? This is so "normal" it hurts and makes me want to fry it with a jet car.

To me, this is the worst car:
pontiac_03vibe_angularfront_Regular.jpg

What kind of people favorite this car? This is so "normal" it hurts and makes me want to fry it with a jet car.

I always just kind of assumed that thing was a myth, or a god of some long-forgotten culture. Or that it rose from the mist in a Louisiana swamp every twenty years. But never a REAL car.

I hate the Mazda 787B. To me, it sounds like the sound of a fart speed up 200 times and it looks like the bottom end of a Jordan sneaker.

I like this car! :sly:
I do too.

I don't really "hate" any car in GT6 but I'm not a big fan of the new Renault Megane Trophy R.S. because of its terrible handling, even for an FF car. But, it does have a nice, unique engine/exhaust sound which redeems it a little for me.

Have you ever heard of Troll Car?

I hate the Mazda 787B. To me, it sounds like the sound of a fart speed up 200 times and it looks like the bottom end of a Jordan sneaker.

I love that car.. :sly:

The Cuda Six Pack. As far as the styling goes, I love it. As far as driving it goes, I can't stand it. It's pretty much a useless car (in automatic at least). For some reason it accelerates so slowly when it gets closer to the red line, way more than all the other cars in the game. I have no idea why that is, or what this issue is called. I'm not very knowledgeable on cars.
Does that car do this in real life too?

Since the MR cars are fixed. I'll change mine to the LFA. It is not bad but it is a rather dull car with nothing interesting to make me drive it more not to mention the 🤬 PP system makes this car so OP compared to other cars in its PP range. Does look good but.

Every 20.000.000 car.

You want all of them, yet you don't want to be so ridiciolous to grind those credits or buy microtransactions on an incomplete game.
I don't get why they're so expensive either. Sure they are classics but Classics are not worth the grinding. They really should have done like they did with the Red Bull and made it only 6,000,000 credits. As well as the other cars that are over 6,000,000/

The Cuda Six Pack. As far as the styling goes, I love it. As far as driving it goes, I can't stand it. It's pretty much a useless car (in automatic at least). For some reason it accelerates so slowly when it gets closer to the red line, way more than all the other cars in the game. I have no idea why that is, or what this issue is called. I'm not very knowledgeable on cars.
If you tune it a little bit, you can fix almost all the problems with it (including the bad stock gearing), but only if you're willing to put some time in! :)

Mine (before I stopped playing) was all of the Evos.

Welp, that's why you don't use automatic :P
It accelerates really slow near the redline because the power from the engine just drops off. This happens with one of the pre- R32 Skylines, I can't remember which. The only way to really remedy this problem is by switching to manual... Which should be a no-brainer from the very start.

Welp, that's why you don't use automatic :P
It accelerates really slow near the redline because the power from the engine just drops off. This happens with one of the pre- R32 Skylines, I can't remember which. The only way to really remedy this problem is by switching to manual... Which should be a no-brainer from the very start.
Easier said than done.

Latest Posts

Back