Resource icon

Ferrari F430 '06

I would have given this tune an excellent except for the brake settings. It may just be due to my driving style., The best part of the tune is the transmission set up. It is fantastic!, most likely the best tranny set up I have ever used.
Kenzel
Kenzel
Thank you Racin510s for trying the car and your very kind words....especially with regards to the transmission. I am sorry that you couldn't get on with the brakes but when I tuned it I found that if I increased the brake bias, they just locked up........maybe that says more about my driving style than yours :) Hopefully you managed to find a compromise.
Thanks a lot my dear friend for another beautiful tune for Ascari Seasonnal. I have used it without traction control. It's stable fast and smooth. You forget to mentionned weight réduction stage 3. Thanks my dear friend
Kenzel
Kenzel
Thank you my friend for trying the car. It gives me huge satisfaction and encouragement that you have found the tune favourable. My apologies for the error with the Weight Reduction........maybe I posted late at night....or maybe just careless :(......I will remedy that immediately. Thanks again my friend Jeje.
Back