Green Valley Speedway

Green Valley Speedway 2.5 +video

Reviews

4.25 star(s) 4 reviews
It delivers what it promises, even if we wish we could have the whole track in desert and sunset.
Bruno Pro
Bruno Pro
Thanks for the review
Excellent design job, i give 4 star only because i like this idea of this track at Dead Valley scenery with maximum road width, otherwise the job design is for 5 stars.
Bruno Pro
Bruno Pro
Thanks for the review and honest opinion, I appreciate you taking time to do that.
I actually found your idea that the Death Valley is a rather fitting environment and I created this track (with maximal width)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/red-rock-valley-speedway-twin.2906/
Hi my friend. I like ur track so much but they must update travk path editor to bring back our memories.
Bruno Pro
Bruno Pro
Thanks a lot my friend. I also hope they will 'fix' the Course Maker soon to allow figure 8 crossing...
Until then I guess we have to do creations like this one.
Back