Green Valley Speedway 2.5 +video

• Thread starter Bruno Pro
  • 4 comments
Canada
Canada
BrunoPro74
Bruno Pro submitted a new resource:

Ultra Speedway ver.3 - Inspired by Red Rock Valley Speedway

This is the modification of the on of most legendary tracks in Gran Turismo history: Red Rock Valley Speedway from GT2
The course has been modified to avoid figure 8 crossing which this Track Designer doesn't allow but in the end I think that I captured overal look and feel of RRVS
More description about the course on my home page
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/brunopro74s-track-wonderland.335331/

Read more about this resource...

Bruno Pro updated Green Valley Speedway with a new update entry:

Green Valley Speedway

Ultra Speedway track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge facelift
1. The name is being rebranded to Green Valley Speedway (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy

So far I was promoting this track as: "Captured spirit of Red...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bruno Pro updated Green Valley Speedway with a new update entry:

Green Valley Speedway

Ver 2.0 and beyond
Ultra Speedway track
which was created trying to capture same feeling when driving on Red Rock Valley Speedway (from GT2) is undergoing a huge facelift
1. The name is being rebranded to Green Valley Speedway (I checked this name in the database - it's still available, nobody has taken it yet)
2. The scenery will be changed as well (coming in ver 2.1)
3. Minor adjustments to layout so the track can take maximal bank angle and not to be bumpy
(coming in ver...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back