Lime Rock Park Version 1.7 Final
- Addition of tents to give the track a race weekend feel. Also a few other scenery updates.
- Change of physical location to get the interior of the track to match the real life topography slightly better.
- Added curbing in small patches to emulate marker boards on the lead up to turn 1.
- Addition of the layout with the uphill chicane as used by IMSA.
Was able to smooth out the banking transitions and tweaked the elevation for the uphill and downhill slightly based on more video research.
Next up is to sort out a slightly better physical location to match the terrain. Once completed I'll add a version with the uphill chicane.
Lime Rock Park Version 1.5
I'm very happy to announce this update. Thanks to the great GT community we have, @PR1VATEJ0KER, @Razerman, @eran0004, @tarnheld, @Mr Grumpy and anyone else who has pushed the development of the TPE, without you guys this wouldn't have been possible.
Without further ado I present you with Lime Rock Park.
- Completely redrawn track for 100% accuracy.
- Custom elevation changes and banking to match the real track.
- Tree lines, marshall posts, billboards and crossover bridges all in correct spots.
- Elevation change on the down hill seems too gradual will research more.
- Curbs seem to be off just slighly in some parts though the lengths are good.
- Addition of tents to give the track a race weekend feel.
- Possible change of physical location to get the interior of the track to match the real life topography slightly better.