Lime Rock Park 1.7

Length
Theme
Eifel
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
mi
Lime Rock Park Version 1.7

I'm very happy to announce this update. Thanks to the great GT community we have, @PR1VATEJ0KER, @Razerman, @eran0004, @tarnheld, @Mr Grumpy and anyone else who has pushed the development of the TPE, without you guys this wouldn't have been possible.

Without further ado I present you with Lime Rock Park.

Release Notes:

• Addition of tents to give the track a race weekend feel. Also a few other scenery updates.
  • Change of physical location to get the interior of the track to match the real life topography slightly better.
  • Added curbing in small patches to emulate marker boards on the lead up to turn 1.
Future Updates:
  • Addition of the layout with the uphill chicane as used by IMSA.
Author
NingDynasty
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from NingDynasty

Latest updates

1. Final edition without the chicane

Lime Rock Park Version 1.7 Final Release Notes: Addition of tents to give the track a race...
  2. Elevation and Banking updated.

Was able to smooth out the banking transitions and tweaked the elevation for the uphill and...
  3. Completely redrawn with custom elevation!

Lime Rock Park Version 1.5 I'm very happy to announce this update. Thanks to the great GT...

Latest reviews

Great job. Just as I remember driving it!
One of the best tracks I've seen here. Very true to the actual track, which, going by the difficulty of replicating famous tracks with the track maker, is some achievement.
NingDynasty
NingDynasty
Thanks for the review! Glad you're enjoying it.
Love this track. I find no flaws in it whatsoever, its a pleasure to race on, and the chicane is great. I've put close to 100 laps on it over a few days. Well done!
Back