Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro)

Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) 3.0

Length
Theme
Eifel Flat
Number Of Turns
Length (Unit)
km
The Paul Armagnac circuit (called circuit of Nogaro) is a race track located in the South-West of France. it's a permanent circuit where you can take some driving lessons or even drive your own car on the track on some weekends.

Nogaro Replica v2.png

The circuit of Nogaro is composed of two large parallel straight lines (or almost) connected by winding parts and tight turns.
The circuit is a track well-known for its technicality and the variety of its turns, very interesting because it regroups all types of turns: fast, technical or thought to promote overtaking.

I hope you will enjoy this new version !

Special thanks to Mr Grumpy, eran0004 and NingDynasty for the help they provided and their edition tools that made it possible.

The following video will provide you an overview of the track
Author
VelociRaptor
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from VelociRaptor

Latest updates

1. Updated for track orientation and decorations with sand boxes

Track redesign using Track Layout Creator from eran004 - Conformal track orientation - Correct...
  2. Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) v2

The circuit Paul Armagnac (called circuit of Nogaro) is a race track located in the south-west...

Latest reviews

Very nice track,good flow and design.
I'll give this track 5 stars, even though I haven't downloaded it yet. Great work VelociRaptor
VelociRaptor
VelociRaptor
Thank you. Very close of the real track including decorations (for what GT6 allows). Lap times are close also (provided that you use a realistic stock car like Renault Clio V6 '03)
Back