Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro)

Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) 3.0

France
France
Clark_33700
VelociRaptor submitted a new resource:

Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) - Replica of Paul Armagnac Circuit adjusted to GT6 track editor constraints

The Paul Armagnac circuit is located in the South-West of France. it's a permanent circuit where you can take some driving lessons or even drive your own car on the track on some weekends.

View attachment 628969

I tried to stay as close as possible to the original circuit despite the limitations of the editor of Gran Turismo 6.
In particular the length of 600 meters of the pit line forced me to move the starting line in the long straight.
I kept the turns realistics apart from the...

Read more about this resource...

VelociRaptor updated Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) with a new update entry:

Paul Armagnac Circuit (Nogaro) v2

The circuit Paul Armagnac (called circuit of Nogaro) is a race track located in the south-west of France.
View attachment 632122

The circuit of Nogaro is composed of two large parallel straight lines (or almost) connected by winding parts and tight turns.
The circuit is a track well-known for its technicality and the variety of its turns, very interesting because it regroups all types of turns: fast, technical or thought to promote overtaking.

This new release is as close as...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi:tup:, I have been following your work on this track of yours @VelociRaptor , it will be very interesting to try it myself. I envy all of you who do this, it must be awesome to work with, doing all these custom made tracks. :cheers:. In advance, great work:tup:

Fantastic track @VelociRaptor :), I just downloaded it, and I ran 10 laps, I love the scenery, and it has a very unique flow, you are really on the edge with the pit building there on the back straight:P. You just have to add two things on your track though to make it perfect. I would love if you placed the point to point start building on the left side just before turn 12, and place a second one on the right side in the middle between turn 13 & 14 to simulate the small pit area:bowdown:.

I can't wait to see your new creation, is it the Bugatti Circuit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic track @VelociRaptor :), I just downloaded it, and I ran 10 laps, I love the scenery, and it has a very unique flow, you are really on the edge with the pit building there on the back straight:P. You just have to add two things on your track though to make it perfect. I would love if you placed the point to point start building on the left side just before turn 12, and place a second one on the right side in the middle between turn 13 & 14 to simulate the small pit area:bowdown:.

I can't wait to see your new creation, is it the Bugatti Circuit?
Thank you.
I should have missed the alert on your posts.
I have to travel for 2 days, i will look at it when coming back.

Latest Posts

Back