Proper Circuit (with chicane)
Theme : Eifel Flat
Length : 3.17 miles / 5.10 km
Longest Straight : 0.37 miles / 0.60 km
Elevation Gap : 3.9 ft / 1.19 m
Track Width : 43ft / 13.11 m
Bank Angle : very steep
Turns : 16

Ideal for proper no contact racing for the most clumsy of drivers.
If you can't pass on this track without bumping other cars, try laying off the sauce... or start using the brakes... and steering.
There is also a vintage no chicane version of this track, if you need to go that route. You can thank me later.
qp6WYMyaeaa4BGZ7BN_0.jpg proper-muirabertone.jpg
Author
watermelon punch
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from watermelon punch

Latest reviews

I tried your circuit and I liked it a lot.
Maybe a bit bumpy for my taste but still very versatile and intriguing. I don't know if you consider this one as your best circuit but maybe you can add it to this thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/share-with-me-your-best-most-refined-most-fun-track-read-the-rules.336764/
watermelon punch
watermelon punch
Thanks! :) I don't know if I have a best track yet. Actually this is the first track I tried to make and I was going for a symmetry thing, but then I realized I wasn't getting anywhere, so I took out a lot and tried to straighten it up. That's probably why some bumpy areas got left behind, but I decided to save it anyhow, and share it, for the simple fact that it's really nice and wide. I figure someone might like it for some "breathing room". Passing is NOT a problem on this track. :lol:
Back