RUF ~ BTR '86

RUF ~ BTR '86

googd job
Once more time, this is awesome!

Did you have, some this for "Yellow Bird"?

I use this specs to YB, but the tires burning all the time and lost the grip.

Thx for all!
Great tune, works really well with ver:1.13 definitely makes 550pp races a bit more fun.
I must say, you know what you're doing. Add me on PSN network. I could learn from you. Of course I put my own finishing touches on your setup, but your insight improved what I already had. Anyone wondering, this is the dude to get your setup from. He or she's trustworthy and knows what he or she is doing. Thanks @AngHell.
AngHell
AngHell
Thank you for your support.
i have being away for some time now, can't wait to get back to racing and tuning againg
good tune .. We re waiting for the 1.08 version . 500 pp Ctr yellowbird future tune? I hope so . I like the way you tune . ty
good tune . you need to be real smooth with car input .. difficult to drive unless qualified like champion !
I think I've just found my new stress-buster! This tune flat out at Nurb or Spa - responsive, grippy and very predictable. Probably the most 'at one' I've felt with a car for a while. I run mine around 500pp (intake & manifold only), but that's just a personal preference. Thanks for this, great tune. 👍
Back