GT4 PMC Week 29

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 168 comments
Final Entry

dospeedpre7xi.jpg

edit: MY BAD

hscott
I don't think you're allowed a preview and an honourable mention.
Great shots though.

You might wanna look at that post again.... the thumb on the bottom is the honorable mention...

FINAL ENTRY

H.M.'s

The first hm is the same pic as the final entry, only the focus is on the background.

heh ... an attempt to be different, were seeing more than a few blurrly cars ... ill have something sooner or later, this weks comp is still young.

Oliver_Newton
I know we've all seen panning shots. But one with three cars is much less common. :)

FINAL ENTRY
Very nice shot Oliver 👍
But tell me, what car is the yellow one? A VX220 or a Speedster or a Speedster Turbo? I just can't remember which one of those has that wing :confused:

SkylineGoes
Very nice shot Oliver 👍
But tell me, what car is the yellow one? A VX220 or a Speedster or a Speedster Turbo? I just can't remember which one of those has that wing :confused:

Thats an aftermarket wing from GT auto.

SkylineGoes
Very nice shot Oliver 👍

First off, thanks. Second it's the Speedster Turbo, but like mentioned above, it's an after market wing. ;)

Echotic
look im new to this so can someone tell me how to post an image
thnx

Sure go here click open then find the photo you want to upload, then click ok and then the host it button, this will then take you to a screen filled with links and a shot of your pic, you will want to select the "Thumbnail for forums (1)", then simply copy and paste that link into your post and hey presto you have a pic uploaded. :)

Back