GT4 PMC Week 29

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 168 comments
Danger Orange
Hey Lando, I gotta give props.. that TVR is SICK
Thanks man. That shot looked sooo good to me even before the minor touching up, so I'm glad y'all like it. I always bug my wife for feedback after I upload to PC and that was the first one she truly liked. She just puts up with the rest. :crazy:

Second time I've entered the competition, has it really been 5 weeks? Figured few things suited this theme more than an entry based off of a certain recent Board Challenge race... ;)

FINAL ENTRY:

Thanks atlop :). I like your updated entry, it's a unique take on this week's theme 👍

Thanks. :) Well, yes, I was not very sure of the correct definition of 'sensation' in this case, doesn't matter anyway, it's Franz's definition that counts. :scared: But anyway, I did not like my old entry so I had to do something about it.

Final Entry

Preview

IMG0099pree.jpg

I just got a new computer and for some reason the picture quality seems to be a lot worse then my old computer. :ouch:

Also, my GT4 isnt working rite, so i can only use pics that i already have. :indiff:

el flexo
how do you take photos in races?

Do the race, then save the replay. Then exit the race and go to replay theatre. It's located near the used II lot. There you have it. When you're watching your replay you can then just pause it like you would with a single car. Good luck. :)

Back