Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
LandoAWD - That's exactly what I was trying to do in the grandstand shot.

SlipZtrEm - The reason to this classic series was to remind of the good ol' days, nice to hear that I succeeded.

All others - Thank you for your encouraging comments. You made me believe in myself again. :)

beautiful pics of 3KGT.. I just love that car for it's looks. now, remember what you promised? 205 T16.. either road or raceversion...

Actually this classic series was to include Viper, Lancer and FTO too... maybe I'll ditch them and go on with other cars.

I ask you people now, which one do you want to happen? :)

Hey greycap, stop by sometime and check out my newest update, if you haven't already.
BTW when is you next update coming, I've been waiting.

PERFECT BALANCE, the next update will be coming tomorrow. I have updated once in two days now as I felt that updating every day was too often, there were very few comments for each set.

Tomorrow it'll be the Lancer, then maybe the FTO on Sunday and finally the Viper on Tuesday. Then the GT classics series is over and Leonidae gets the 205 T16 pictures he's been asking for ;)

oooh, thankyouthankyouthankyou ,Big G! :bowdown:

made up my mind.. id you have T16 evo2, snap the pics from that one, ok? thanks in advance. đź‘Ť

I chose this Evo version as it's the same one as in GT1.

GT classics part VII - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96

The pictures aren't very flashy as I just wasn't in the photomode mood today. If they are bad, feel free to say so. If they are good, feel free to say so too. :)

NIce set, particularly like the 3rd one on the top row, nice use of the background.

Regards

Scaff

ARE YOU CRAZY??? :irked:
They just don't look as usual because the track isn't cool for pics.
But the third pic really got a special feeling for it, it looks nice and peaceful.

I like the lastest update see Grey, you can still bring out great updates. With out the need to use Photoshop mate.

Thanks everyone! Once again, the picture that is the best-liked (#3) is one of those "oh well, I need one more picture for this set" pictures, with almost no effort :lol:

A new update is coming tomorrow, but keep commenting this at least until then đź‘Ť

Greycap
Thanks everyone! Once again, the picture that is the best-liked (#3) is one of those "oh well, I need one more picture for this set" pictures, with almost no effort :lol:

It always works that way, doesn't it? For what it's worth, I like your "oh well" shot too ;). I also like the last one; nice eye for the Ralliart connection đź‘Ť

sejtur - thanks, it really is the best of these.

pain killer & PERFECT BALANCE - using background seems to be becoming my trademark :)

TVR - these are actually photoshopped slightly, brightness&contrast and saturation. I don't know if it's considered photoshopping though...

SlipZtrEm - I'm happy someone noticed that connection ;)

But here's the latest update and probably the last white Mitsubishi I'll ever shoot, I seem to have botched it again...

GT classics part VIII - Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R

Thanks in advance for your comments. :)

G-T-4-Fan
You use alot of background and drifting in your pictures:tup: Nice:)
I just can't keep those cars gripping on N2 tires at the speeds I want to achieve, I drive with the same style (and cornering speeds) no matter what kind of tires I have fitted, be they R3 or N2... :lol:

Lolz, you sure become on hell of a drifter then;):D

And I never asked this but.....be sure to comment in my gallery too and just gimme some coment. I wanna improve but......there aren't enough reactions for some good tips:(

I like how brave you're getting with the scenery :). It's good to see someone giving the background an equal starring role in the shots. I try to do that when I can, but lately I've been trying to get closer to the car (like my latest update, I tried to mix a bit of both styles :)).

1st, 3rd, 6th, and 8th this time đź‘Ť. I've never noticed the Spyker ad at Tokyo before :odd:

:bowdown: Thanks people! :bowdown:

Almost everyone here seems to be liking my way of taking the scenery into account. I think it would be sad to leave it out as it has been paid much attention when designing the game.

Well, it's my style so you'll probably be seeing scenery shots in the future too. :) Does anyone know a track with extraordinarily good-looking background?

Back