Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Audi Quattro '82
Three big pictures, twelve (yes, twelve) thumbnails.
All pictures clickable for full size.

The true motorsports legend that hasn't got the attention it deserves in the game, the old Quattro is a very fun car when tuned correctly. The pictures are maybe a bit on the uneventful side but that's how the old Nordschleife is - the scenery speaks for itself.

The return of scenery man!

Of the BTR collection, I like all the verts most, specifically the second thumbed one. The dust looks so convincing, and it's such a well-composed shot. Very cool.

This latest collection... I actually like them all! Sure, some of the airborne angles are kinda "stock", but they are still great angles. I specifically like the second batch of thumbs, all very well put together. I miss doing updates that had a "story" to them, but I can never get past how my shots ended up so similar. You have still avoided that after all this time.

Good to see you around, Greycap! 👍

Very impressive my friend! Those are some damn great shots, as usual in your case. You have succeeded in something I was never able to do: You've taken pics of the Audi that actually make it look good :dopey: I never found it that photogenic at all. I have tried it on numerous tracks, be it snow, dirt or tarmac, and everywhere it just looks out of place. It's just a freaking shoebox! :ouch: But you have found the cure for that, I have no idea what is it with your pics, but it really looks good :) Very, very well done again.
The 8th thumbnail is genious. It's been done before, but so what, it always works :P Also the last big one is stunning. So those two do it the best for me. But they're all gorgeous :D:tup:

Wow, Superb work, I really dig the third Large shot (post 931), Just incredible!! I'll be looking forward to updates!! I am impressed!

i like some of the little ones a lot.......but the bigger ones are also great! well done with the scenery and you put it all perfectly together!

viper

heyy.. if I recall right, there's a ton of pictures you should have posted by now as an effort to increase the attention to our garage..💡

They just don't cut it, they're the wrong style here. What this gallery needs is more action pictures but as I hardly have time to make those tunes there isn't just about any left to spend on taking pictures. I have a lot of old replays that might be put to good use though...

Mercedes Benz 300SL-C '54

Clickable for full size, recommended

Not my work but very high class shots by Leonidae, slightly spiced up by me to enrich the colours. Viewing the full size is really recommended, the lighting in GT4 has worked for once. This is a bit of an interest check, partly for you people but mainly for myself. If the bug bites again I may get the engine running once more. Let's see how it turns out. 👍

As usual with these kind of pictures, the full car is available at MFT for the ones interested.

*pokes the thread, backs off as thick cloud of dust attacks* time for update, eh? or maybe some comments? I know that these shots aren't gimped or anything, but they do deserve some attention..

Back