Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Greycap
Well, it's my style so you'll probably be seeing scenery shots in the future too. :) Does anyone know a track with extraordinarily good-looking background?

mmm... :odd: Grand Canyon đź’ˇ

Hot updates on my gallery too(look well beacause now it has a different title )

PERFECT BALANCE, I had already planned to finish the classic series with the Viper on Deep Forest :)... coming later today.

Very nice gallery there man, keep up the good work đź‘Ť!

I particularly like the first FTO picture, not only with the RalliArt signs in the background but the massive weight shift as you go in with hard braking :drool: perhaps the FTO in red though? Not black like some people would ask for because it makes it moody, but maybe more interesting than the white? Just a thought. Gold rims too :)

DE

Dark Elite - Thanks for visiting! I try not to do requests (with one exception though) as it could cause many people wanting me to shoot specific cars. Why wouldn't you do it yourself? :) You could pick just the wheels and track you want.

So here's the long-promised finish to the GT classics series. I wanted to make the Viper blue by photoshopping but it would have been too big a job for me to do.

GT classics part IX - Dodge Viper GTS '99

Damn, my updates keep growing! I thought this series deserved stylish farewells and I succeeded quite well in my opinion.

And as always, comments are welcome! :cheers:

P.S. Leonidae, you don't have to wait long anymore...

That 2nd pic is really nice... good composition! đź‘Ť
And your updates are growing fast indeed... :)

I got a new update too BTW:P

Greycap
Damn, my updates keep growing! I thought this series deserved stylish farewells and I succeeded quite well in my opinion.

I think you did too! And, you'll find it's hard to avoid bigger and bigger updates. It's absolutely insane that my first set had 7 shots, and my last 29 :nervous:.

I admit it would've been nice to see a Blue/White Viper for nostalgia (the memories of running the Normal Car series in GT1!), but the Red/White is by far the best look for it in the newer games. The 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, and the whole last row are all doing it for me. I think it's safe to say you've got your style down đź‘Ť

SlipZtrEm
...I admit it would've been nice to see a Blue/White Viper for nostalgia (the memories of running the Normal Car series in GT1!)...
BINGO! That's the reason I wanted to end the series with this track-car combo, the Normal Car race on Deep Forest that was etched to my mind back then... :) It really was a good cup!

I really like the viper pics, mainly because of the way you included the backround in every pic. I just like how they turn out when you do that to them.

Amazing shots of the Viper! I was debating on buying one yesterday, and after seeing those shots, i've decided to go back and get one. Keep up the good work!

A tip for you, greycap. You could use some panning on some shots to make it more spontanious looking, because I noticed you could use it pretty well with your last update.

I can see you like sceneries... ;)

Also, nice to see you liked the "monkey view" as well... :lol:

Your picture:

A picture I took a while ago:

Nice update greycap

I really like the drift pics of the viper. That red looks fantastic, it really stands out and looks pure red, not engulfed in the grey that GT4 pics normally have. I remove it through editing, BTW, i'll have to pull a greycap on ya. If oyu got time, be sure to visit my gallery and leave a comment, i made the grand sport red. đź‘Ť
Keep it up man. :)

The second Viper pic did it for me. That scenery blends in perfectly with the road at that angle. Kudos to you. đź‘Ť

To be truly honest...ever since buying my first Viper in GT2, I never liked them much. Their handling always bugged me.

Thanks for all feedback!

The next set will be my first set with decent rally pictures, it'll be up tomorrow. :)

Well, here it is now, as Leonidae said: the ultimate Pug!

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo2 Rally Car '86

That's all for now and I hope you'll enjoy these! :)

i am especially fond of the 4th and the 7th one, and it is nice to see that car on dirt, its just terrific. The scenery is amazing on that course, 1/4 el capitan, 3/4 cathedral.

Great pics,I like the one 2nd one with the car going over the bridge and the 4th one with the car on the tarmac section. It's hard to make rally pics look good IMO, but you did good.

:) Just some checkpoint thanks here, keep commenting! :)

Sejtur, Scaff, PERFECT BALANCE and JFM92_GTRacer - Thank you.

440Cuda9sec - It really is terrific and still it's nothing compared to the Evo3 version in development in late 1986. The 7th one is my favourite too, it has some feeling in it.

the fifth and eight are best ones! :drool:

:bowdown: all heil Pug and Greycap! :bowdown:

..and try to keep your head cool, you photo-maniac.. :lol:

Back