TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
OK looks like there will be no more new updates later today, be playing F.E.A.R a lot later mates.

The one with 2 cars is on the wet track while racing anytime I stop once in the 2nd lap. I skip the replay from the race in GT mode and then save the replay to the memory card.

Once thats done I go back to GT mode then Replay Theatre, once in there find the saved replay and play it. If you want to take a photomode screen in the replay your playing through Replay Theatre press select and the modes, and stuff in Photomode comes up.

Right thats as best as i could explain how I did it, you can also save a replay from arcade mode and do the same. By going into Replay Theatre playing it and pressing select during the replay.

Hope this has helped you out mate.

LOVE THE last 2 updates:tup::eek:

Lol LOOVVVEEE F.E.A.R. as well....if it was avalaible for my friggin MMAACCC/Aplle:'(
Only saw video's, it's a pretty hard game;)👍

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
The one with 2 cars is on the wet track while racing anytime I stop once in the 2nd lap. I skip the replay from the race in GT mode and then save the replay to the memory card.

Once thats done I go back to GT mode then Replay Theatre, once in there find the saved replay and play it. If you want to take a photomode screen in the replay your playing through Replay Theatre press select and the modes, and stuff in Photomode comes up.

Right thats as best as i could explain how I did it, you can also save a replay from arcade mode and do the same. By going into Replay Theatre playing it and pressing select during the replay.

Hope this has helped you out mate.

thanks

Thanx mates.

@G.T:Thanxs mate if the Reving Crazy forum was back up. You could of checked them in there mate.

New update is dated for the weekend or Monday next week. Also i may start a comp that if someone wins it they can request a car.

After I get past 25 or 45 pages, i may start taking requests not done through comps insted of a comp still deciding mates.

Quite artistic shots, I like them. Especially the second one is great, good feeling in it.

By the way, have you been to my gallery lately? :)

Been busy with life, other stuff on GTP and my gallery. Also was going to also post up another update tonight, but will leave it till the week mate.

I thought i might aswell upload the next update now. Since it mostly looks like I be going to sleep when i get back from work later.

Bentley

Right chaps i,m off to go into Southampton now, too get rid of some old games. While buying some things and checking what they have on sale for Christmas cya mates.

And now for the good news there be a update later today mates.

Back