TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 322,087 views
I like 1,2,6,7,8,10,11,13. Basically all of them but those are my favorite.
 
Glad you like them mate.
 
New Update today mates.
 
Alfa Romeo



Suzuki

 
Nice pictures of that Suzuki, it hasn't been photographed too much.
 
I thought it would be nice for a change and glad you like it.
 
What the Alfa Romeo GTV one. And glad you like it.
 
Lister


 
Oooow, blurry!!!!!
The 7th pic has a nice angle. Nice job. 👍
 
Thanxs mate i try and get the next update on by the weekend sejtur.
 
The Lister surely looks better than it drives. Cool update!

Check my gallery too :cheers:
 
I was going to post up another update today, but got work later one reason i,ve not posted another update today. Glad you like them, and i look later.
 
I like all of them exept 3 and 5, too blurry for my taste.
first one in third row is very good.
(nice choice of cars, don't see those that often.)
 
Thanxs for the input again mates.

Nissan

 
Very nice. The second and the last are the best of the bunch, IMO.
 
Thanxs mate sorry if I did not post these ones up yesterday mate.
 
Gallery News - 2nd Oct 05

New update should be up tonight, your lucky i may get time tonight to upload a new update. Since I left it late to see my mate because i was going to have, a game of football with my mate.
 
Nice man, lookin forward to it. 👍

Check my gallery if you got some time, I have a huge new update.
 
Yeah I can see by the list. And get this i turned down getting payed twice my wage to work overtime to night, just so i can take some new GT4 photomode screens.
 
I still think PD should of put AA in game if some do not know what AA stands for well your have to ask me that later. But its graphics hardware method.

Fiat




Mercedes-Benz


 
Hi TVR ... Fan

Really nice pics mate! I like your "view" particularly the mercedes photo of the E-class. Keep on with it :)
 
What one are you talking about. And thanxs mate.
 
Wow, love the 2nd pic of the mercedes. That blue reflection.
 
Thanxs a lot mate.
 
Thanxs mate glad you like it. Anyone can use my photomode screens as wallpapers free of charge.
 
Nice update, I really like the 2nd merc, looks like a still of a benz-commercial! 👍
 
Thanxs mate i,m trying to get the new update up today.
 
Back