TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
  • 321,999 views
BMW



Holden


 
I like the colouring on the sixth Holden shot. It's like a sepia tone picture but it still has colors :)
 
Thanxs mate. I,m plzed of the outcome of the screen.
 
i like the first, 3rd and 5th pics, good sense of speed.
 
Thanxs again.
 
Gallery News

Some more good news the next update should be up today. And its a treat for the people who liked Honda a lot.

Aswell as a treat for people who like there Chryslers.
 
Greycap
I like the colouring on the sixth Holden shot. It's like a sepia tone picture but it still has colors :)

I agree with Greycap, very nice picture!
 
Thanxs mate.
 
Honda




Chrysler


 
Thanxs mate, I try and get an update up later today mate.
 
Ok todays update will be in a 2 parter update.

Hyundai


 
Had a bit of a long delay for the 2nd parter of the 2 parter today. But there finally up mates.

Triumph




Next Update up by weekend or next week mates.
 
The way the bulding curves away in the 4th Hyundai pic makes that one my favorite of the recents. Good depth to it.
 
Thanxs mate ok next update will most likey to be up by next week now mates.
 
Since I had time today, i thought i might aswell do a new update today insted of next week. Since its my birthday today mates.

Also todays update will be a 2 parter once again mates.

Mazda


 
Congratulations 19-year-old!

bcakeandconfetti.gif


I like your first Mazda picture, it looks as it has just rolled out of the workshop in the background.
 
Thanxs mate the 2nd part of the 2 parter should be up in the next hour or 2. If your all lucky it could be up in about 25 mins mates.
 
I might aswell post up the 2nd part of the 2 parter now mates, hope you enjoy these.

Hommell


 
Gallery News - 9th Oct 05

Next update should be up in the week. Nearly was going to do another update today mates.
 
Just a update on the news, I see if i can get an update in the early morning of Thursday. Not counting on anything just yet mates.
 
A new update at last mates.

BMW




Peugeot


 
Aah, a new update from you again. It's been like a week ago. Nice blur on most pics. The shot where the minolta wets the bmw, nice composition.

Your welcome in my gallery too mate. :cheers:
 
I know just been busy which is the reason, i have not been in your gallery of late. And glad you like the lastest update.

I try and get a new update on by the weekend mate.
 
New update in the morning guys.
 
Very nice man, congratulations btw. Your really doing good. Try some brightning more though....just a little man cause they're already very nice;)

Keep it going:tup:!
 
Thanxs mate, I don't go to bright or your see the ugly pixels. And people know what I,m on about, anyway going to watch some 5th Gear recorded on Sky Digi+ Box.

The Update should be up in the next hour or 2 mates.
 
Thanxs mate. I have decided to do this lastest update in a 2 parter.

Audi




 
Back