TVR&FF's Photomode and Video Zone - 14th November: News "Final"

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 3,856 comments
Thanxs aswell, right this seems to be all the updates for this week and next weekend mates. Got a headache so I,m off to bed and thanxs again mate.

Gallery News - 30th Oct 05 w00t

Ok no update today, was going to post it up today. But a bit busy at the moment. Also don't expect so many updates in Dec 05, may do an update on Christmas day, like when everyone is in the house.

While I get up early, because well i always get up early on Christmas day. Sorry about no updates today. Its been a busy time and well will not have much time, after i play a vid game.

So expect the update to be on Monday or Tuesday now mates. But if your lucky your get about 5 or 7 updates out of me in Dec 05.

Also I plan on doing a update for midnight - GMT Time on New Year mates.

Cool angles, I like #4 the most. 👍 But #8 is too blurry IMO.

Check out my gallery, you might've missed a few updates.;)

Yea I look later, good news another TVR car update will be up tonight. Not leaking out the updates just yet, if your lucky i may leak it out by mistake.

Right I,m off to play some Burnout Revange, which i rented from Blockbuster.

Thanxs mate. I see if i can get time to go to your gallery this week, aswell as sejtur's.

Ok I need to retake my TVR Cerbera 4.2 aka Cerbera 6 phototravel photomode screens again. But here is the racing photomode screens of the Cerbera 4.2 enjoy.

TVR

Thanxs a lot mate, i take your liking my 4 shots of the Focus. As a liking from one of the big fishes in the photomode pond mate.

Ok the phototravel screens of the TVR Cerbera 4.2, will be up Thursday morning mates. Hopfully if i do not fall asleep, before i get up lol.

The next update will have the rest of the TVR Cerbera 4.2 phototravel screens in it, and the DB9 in it.

Ok this DB9 update will not be posted all in one more likey, a 2 parter or a 4 parter.

Aston Martin

Thanxs Fletch, only found out the British flag was on track, when I was watching the replay. Anyway next update will be up either weekend or next week guys.

I,m so tempted to do another update tonight, and not get to bed for work. May even leave my sleeping i should get for work till the weeked. But if your lucky I treat you lot to another update this weekend, just prey a snow storm happens near me, so it stops me going out.

Or even better if stops me going to work on Friday mates.

Tons of good shots man :D I like the collection. Check out mine, im always adding new ones. just working on the 300mph club right now :D

The Elise shots are great, a good indication of the fact that good pictures don't have to be colourful. 👍

Back