~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ (Randoms)

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 566 comments
I love Katamari as well
simple but fun ... very nice avatar

edit>
Nice Z4 shots ....
I took some Z4 shots lately as well
some great jaggies showing up on the front bumper
did you have to clean up that nasty bumper?

franz
simple but fun ... very nice avatar
Yup, that's Katamari. :)
Thanks.

franz
did you have to clean up that nasty bumper?
No, I didn't clean anything (I don't even know how to, actually...).
I guess they don't show up that much because the images are so small.

DiabolicalMask
No, I didn't clean anything (I don't even know how to, actually...).
I guess they don't show up that much because the images are so small.

look at this bumper .... :ill:
could be different zoom level or different colour
but yours is very clean at that area

Wow, I can't believe I've never really looked or commented on your pics before, and I've been here for a pretty good while. Great pics of the BMW. I think your style is a bit like mine ( The soft focus around the cars, the bright colors, including the scenery in a lot of the pics.) But lately I've been trying out new things.

( Stop by my gallery sometime, I don't think you have commented in mine either.)

Keep it up.

Really cool shots at the Z4, gave it a try myself last night but I can see that I have a long way to go. Feel free to check out my Gallery if you have time to spare :-)

franz
could be different zoom level or different colour
but yours is very clean at that area
Here you go, franz (I think this was the one you were talking about):

As you can see, it may not look as bad as yours, but it's far from what the resized picture suggested.

PERFECT BALANCE
I think your style is a bit like mine ( The soft focus around the cars, the bright colors, including the scenery in a lot of the pics.)
From what I've seen in your gallery, I have to agree. 👍👍

Thanks!

Also, thanks, M3_CSL and tabs (long time no see). ;)

You bad, bad boy... 👎

I hate Nürburgring's colours, I had a white BMW, so I decided to do a B&W only set. Most of the pics were taken in B&W in the game, while 1 or 2 were desaturated in PS.
Here goes nothing:

BMW 330i @ Nürburgring

picture2277copyr3zv.jpg

picture2287copyr28uh.jpg

picture2293copyr6ip.jpg

picture2297copyr6xq.jpg

My favourite is the shot with just a hint of the castle in the background 👍

I still haven't driven my 330i, and I've been meaning to for ages. Looks like yours is travelling at a pretty indecent speed through the whole track, judging by the opposite lock ;).

*Exits study mode* The last image in the 330i batch is wicked, however what's really missing from the set is contrast. You've eliminated all the major tonal depth, and the images are now just midtones. I personally hate shadows when they hide detail but here, having the necessary contrasts would've done you a favour or two.

But...

you redeemed yourself with the Z4, and as per always I think you saved the best until last, the bridge has never looked so magic! *Enters study mode*

Wow, you're so consistent with the amazing quality of your pics. 👍
Good decision about the color. The nurb colors suck for taking pics...

SlipZtrEm
I still haven't driven my 330i, and I've been meaning to for ages. Looks like yours is travelling at a pretty indecent speed through the whole track, judging by the opposite lock ;).
Greycap
You seem to have had some fun, thanks for sharing it with us! The first one is my favourite. :)
Believe me, this car is great to drive! With about +50hp and road tyres it's a LOT of fun. Since I received my new DFP, I'm becoming an oversteer fanatic! :dopey:

ALPHA
what's really missing from the set is contrast. You've eliminated all the major tonal depth, and the images are now just midtones. I personally hate shadows when they hide detail but here, having the necessary contrasts would've done you a favour or two.
I agree with you. The problem is, because the car is white, adding more contrast would "blow" the whole thing, just like that. At least using my admittedly mediocre photoshop skills...
That's why I left the pictures like that. But when I have a bit more time, I'll give them a second try.
Thanks.

And thanks, also, to everyone else. Your comments are really very much appreciated. :)

The first and last big ones are my favorites. 👍

The Z4 under the bridge is great also. 👍

Another great update. 👍 👍

Duck

P.S. Could you check out my gallery when you have a minute?

DiabolicalMask
I hate Nürburgring's colours...

Green called and said, “Bite me…!”

DiabolicalMask
I agree with you. The problem is, because the car is white, adding more contrast would "blow" the whole thing, just like that. At least using my admittedly mediocre photoshop skills...

Hmm, bumping it up to +10 or so would’ve been fine, I think. Anyway, the set still looks amazing. 👍

tabs
Hmm, bumping it up to +10 or so would’ve been fine, I think. Anyway, the set still looks amazing. 👍
Thanks. 👍

Done. I bumped it up to 5~7 on most of them.

Thanks, Fletch. :)

Wow man you photographed it so nice and sharp!!! :drool: First I didn´t find that car looking good but after this set I really wanna have it! Amazing job. 👍

Now this is more Diabolical ;) 👍

I like every big one except the second (not that it's bad, I just love those other ones, though its definitely different than what I ususally see, nice angle), and I'm really enjoying the first five thumbs, and the last one. But that last big one... wow, every time I see the 190 I get to liking it more and more, and I think you've finally got me convinced that it is a car I need to get, in the words of Tabs, ay-sap!

I was actually just thinking an hour ago "hmm, DM hasn't updated in a while", way to read my mind and give us another great update! 👍

sejtur
Wow man you photographed it so nice and sharp!!! :drool: First I didn´t find that car looking good but after this set I really wanna have it! Amazing job. 👍
Thanks, sejtur. These ones actually have a bit of USM to them, that's why they look more sharp than usual. 👍

SlipZtrEm
I was actually just thinking an hour ago "hmm, DM hasn't updated in a while", way to read my mind and give us another great update! 👍
Eheh. I've been busy studying, that's why. :)

Thanks for the comments. To be honest, I can't pick a favourite here. There are just 2 thumbs that I don't like that much. :)
You should really get this car. 👍

By the way, some of the thumbs aren't showing up for me. Can you see them all? They should be 8.

Back