Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
I like the pics! :) Because of the brave choice of making pics on this track, and the pics are just great. ๐Ÿ‘

You captured the track very nicely!!! Iยดm a fan of pics like the 2nd big one, except the car could have been brightened up a bit in that shot, IMHO. But itยดs a very nice set of pics.

Prost! :cheers:

Fletch - Thank you, you seem to be the standard first commenter. :)

SkylineGoes - That smiley always makes me laugh. :lol: About the new updates, you won't be disappointed.

sejtur - I thought that this track could surprise and it did. Thanks. :)

G-T-4-Fan - Good to hear that I'm not alone with my opinion. :dopey: Thanks for you too.

ekmatt9 - White would have been too bland in my opinion, so I took the yellow one. I'm glad you like despite the "wrong" colour. :)

bjc-3000 - It's my favourite shot too, and a good indicator why I usually get the background in the picture. it just looks too good to be left out. The car is a bit dark as it's the shadow side of it, on the other side it was glowing bright yellow.

Vonie - That's the downside of shooting a small car on a wide track. :guilty:

freddy86 - Check the reply to bjc, it is for you too. ๐Ÿ‘

PERFECT BALANCE - That about sums up the idea of this update. :D

And big thanks for everyone, I wanted to make a glorious comeback and you have showed me that I succeeded in it. More to come...

Greycap
SkylineGoes - That smiley always makes me laugh. :lol: About the new updates, you won't be disappointed.
I knew you'd love it :lol:
So for the request:
crimbotup8wu6eu.gif

I hate taking shots at that track, but you made a wonderful job. In fact, I think it's one of your best updates. It suits your style so well. ๐Ÿ‘

speed junkie #2 - If the background was of higher resolution, it would be even better. ;)

Guimba - Welcome to my gallery, I hope you'll come back some day! :)

DiabolicalMask - Yep, this update pretty much sums up my style, with the scenery in the main role and the car playing the second guitar. Good to see that I have progressed again! :D

Toyota Celica 1600GT '70

Just a small update today, I didn't have time to do a bigger one but I hope that this will do. I have five of these Celicas, all different colours that I have found so far. :D

And, of course, please comment.

Very nice update my friend! The first one is awesome and so is the third thumbnail. Your style is something different compared to any other dude in here. What I mean is that you don't focus so much to the car but show some of the surroundings as well. And that's only a positive thing. It's a nice change after many hours of just watching cars. I like your style a lot! Keep it up! :dopey: ๐Ÿ‘

ekmatt9 - It really is a bit slow, but hey, what can you expect from a Japanese car from the early seventies? ;)

Fletch - Soft and sharp? :odd: Sounds like an unlikely combination, but thanks anyway! :)

SkylineGoes & PERFECT BALANCE - You guys just made me continue with this style, I was seriously thinking about ditching the surroundings. But I hope that there is still some request for scenery shots too, as you said. Very big thanks. :D

speed junkie #2 - No, not yet, but I'm sure it will make a good monster killer when I soup it up a bit. :P

Mine's Lancer Evo VI '00

It felt like a tuning car day when I woke up this morning and of course I couldn't resist the urge to do a photoshoot of one. I think this is one of the most original-looking sets in my gallery, I have pretty much ignored street course updates.

But keep commenting. :)

BTW, Nice comp entry this week, I sort of knew that I would see that pic in a comp some day, it is so much you man, good luck!! :dopey: ๐Ÿ‘

I never loved that track, neither for driving, nor for shooting. But other people seem to be able to make really beautiful pics in that scenery. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Amazing! 1st big pic and 4th thumb are my favourites. Very nice layout also.

Prost! :cheers:

I like the first one the most because of you showing the ... the ... scenery.
Too bad you can see the pixels on the crane or whatever the thing is in the background. Actually, speaking of scenery, in all of the pics (exept the last one) you show scenery so I like them all.

Nice update my mate! I like all of them a lot, but what really caught my eye is the first thumbnail. It's awesome! Nice pics mate, keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘

M3_CSL - Thanks! I actually had one speed shot but it was so blurry that it was not worth publishing. :crazy:

bjc-3000 - Yep, it makes for good scenery shots if you manage to avoid the glitches in the sky. Thanks for the feedback on the layout too. :)

sejtur - Scenery? Me? You must have mistaken me for someone else... ;) But more seriously, the crane should have been drawn again to get rid all of the jaggies and I just couldn't be bothered to do that. :ill: Thank you for the comments!

SkylineGoes - The first one caught my eye in the replay so well that I just had to shoot it. Seems that it was a success, thanks for you too! :)

ekmatt9 - One word says it all! ;)

The last big picture and the last thumbnail are so great!!! I give you my thumbs up!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Super update in general. :)

( and now the markting :D : check my latest update please)

Back