Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

PERFECT BALANCE
I'll do better next time! I promise!

Yeah you better! don´t you dare to chare sucha crap with us one more time!! OK,the Internet is big, but to waste it´s space with this is close to criminal.

Man!! How can you not be happy with a great work like this? The speed pics makes my monitor wanna fly over to my neighbour, I have to strap it down to the table to make it stand still :lol: ;) :P :) .

Great work PB, they are all my favs :cheers:

Wow, thanks guys.

@Div: Most of my inspiration came from you, thats why it has some of your style mixed in there.

@M3_CSLl: I don't know why I don't like it, It's not what I'm trying to achieve. I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to achieve either, but these shots arn't it.

Heres the next one, you guys might not think this update is better than the ford gt one, but i do. So when i said, I'll do better next time, this quialifies for me.

Leave a comment!

Now, this last one, I was going to blur the backround more, but ekmatt said "Don't do it, trust me." So I didn't do it, if you think it would look better blurred, go smack him in the forehead for telling me not to.

T-T-T-That's all folks!

img00083lv.jpg

Loved this one so much, it's my new desktop! 👍

AWESOME!!! That's like the best M5-update that I have ever seen! And matt was right, the background looks stunning the way it is now.
What I really love is the 5th pic! It b-e-a-utiful!
Great job mate!

Wow, really nice pics of the white M5 man, I love them and there so clean and I like this car very much. Brave choice that you chose trial mountain. 👍 I guess you're more experimenting with the tracks you choose for the cars now, because you also had tokyo, with the grayish colors.

BTW I'm planning to switch to adobe too, maybe if you have some tips... ;)

Oh and you shouldve blurred the background of the last pic... :banghead: :mad:

I told you PB :D!!! Some one did like it hehe. Very sweet / clean / motion defying update ;) You're doing too many pictures with the blurring and motion blur a lot lately . So when I see your updates now, it's just similar but with a different car / track. Your best update by far in my opinon 👍 Keep it up.

PERFECT BALANCE
@M3_CSLl: I don't know why I don't like it, It's not what I'm trying to achieve. I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to achieve either, but these shots arn't it.

Hey man! :lol:

You have to read my entire post. I love the GT update. The first part is irony. ;)

And the M5 update is awesome, the second one would make a great poster in my living room. :eek: :P :cheers:

I can only repeat what is already writen:
"Driftin' M5 is top notch!"👍👍👍👍👍 IMO one of your best PB!

greetz
jmx

I'm multitasking right now. I'm eating some Cap'n Crunch, checking out your M5 pics, writing abut them, reading about the Netherlands in the ol' Encyclopedia because Sej's new Location thing got me curious, and trying to keep the cereal from getting soggy amidst all the confusion. I calls 'em like I sees 'em, and this is a good update, very different from your others lately.
It's called Netherlands, not Holland. Holland is the name of a couple provinces within the country, North Holland and South Holland. They speak Dutch, they are Dutch, and a Polder is a low lying area around and inside the Ijsselmeer, which is a lake, that were created by pumping water out of the lake. And believe it or not, but those Dutchies are more crazy about cheese than all those Packers up in Wisconsin.
But that's neither here nor there. So, back on topic, I like the brownish palette you have created for all these pics. It goes well with the creamy white of the M5.
Number 1 is a good pic, though not much is going on. Great editing, it's really smooth and screw-up free. And it has your old sig font, whereas the others have your new font. Much better than the old. What's with the dotties all over the edges of background objects?
The 2nd pic is one of the best in this update. It has all the action I love, a nice drift, plenty of smoke, and I dig the lines created by the fence and the road.
A lot like #1, #3 is pretty laid back. I like the yellow lights of the tunnel though; they give the pic a lot more color. That, in turn, makes the pic more intersting than #1.
And then there's #4. It's, well, purple. What else can I say. It's very different from any of the others. All I can see is the car, and I'm guessing that was your intention. There are a couple very faint highlights that look like lines or something, I can't really tell.
Nice flames you got there in #5. It's been a while since I've seen a backfire picture. When I first saw it I thought it was a banner pic, then I realized that you haven't made any banners for your new-and-improved gallery. Why not?
I like the red, black, and white scheme of the 6th pic. I guess you took this picture with a really high shutter speed because I can still see the spokes of the rims. Did it look bad with motion blur ofr something? I think it'd be better with a lower shutter speed.
Number 7, I thik, is the best photo here. It's exciting with the blur. It would look even better with a little more blur, like the car is just screaming through the tunnel with all it's 500hp fury. Those dotties are back again, around the tunnel lights. How do you do that?! They were in the GT update, too, and they look sweet.
Face it, you're never going to know if #8 looks better with or wothout blur unless you try it with the background blur. So make another one with the blur, post it, and decide. That's the only way to settle the debate.
I think it would be better with the blur, by the way.:)

Back