Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Those green rims in Post #892 look great on the RX-7. I tend to match the rims with the manufacturer, but I have to give that a try. 👍

Nice Miata update btw!!!

I really like the first and third ones. The rumble strip on the first one looks really detailed and the angle of the third one is perfect. Nice job PB.

I like the first two shots, anyway I hope this update has made you want to stick around and work on some more updates in the future.

I like the first two shots, anyway I hope this update has made you want to stick around and work on some more updates in the future.
Don't count on it. This update was going to be aroudn 8 pic, but I didn't want to clean up a lot of them or do complex blurs, so I just deleted them.

I just don't have much fun doing this, which is also obvious by the type of pictures I make now compared to before.

All three are very unique and fit well with 190E
the editing are great, but the second shot could be better with greater blur value
anyhow it is nice to see you updating your gallery again
I think it is okay to show lesser pictures per updates and put more effort to each
or maybe show your vector works once a while? ;)

speaking of 190E, I love the berlin2000 livery more than the one in GT4

like they said Mercedes race cars were supposed to be silver :)

well i can't see the rest of them, but i really love the mercedes update (the last shot). it's got that mysterious appeal to it. classic shot man!

All three are very unique and fit well with 190E
the editing are great, but the second shot could be better with greater blur value
anyhow it is nice to see you updating your gallery again
I think it is okay to show lesser pictures per updates and put more effort to each
or maybe show your vector works once a while? ;)

speaking of 190E, I love the berlin2000 livery more than the one in GT4

like they said Mercedes race cars were supposed to be silver :)
Thanks, and I agree the second shot would be nice with a greater blur.

As for the vector works, I've only done one pic and haven't finished it. I had a lot of stuff going on, so I stopped working on it, and never really picked it back up. I'll finish it sometime though.

Also, thanks to everyone else for the comments.

Damm nice!!! Very dark, and I like it!!
Gotta say that the 2nd shot has a pretty cool camera, and I also gotta say that I like a lot how the sky looks, well done:)
:cheers:

Damm nice!!! Very dark, and I like it!!
Gotta say that the 2nd shot has a pretty cool camera, and I also gotta say that I like a lot how the sky looks, well done:)
Thanks, and for the people just checking the gallery, stick around, I got another update coming.

i can't see the last two, but i really love this set. on the second (?) one i love how the reflections on the car are blurred just like the background. just makes the motion of the car and the speed so visible. the 1st and the last
ones the car looks so sharp it's awesome. great natural lighting to go with it too. great update man!

i finally can see the overhead shot of the mercedes. has to be one of the best shots i've seen of that car around here. great lines and detail. goodjob!

Cool...very cool shots!! U use the blur quite well, and U use great cameras too!!
In the 1st shot I like the car reflections a lot, very clean shot!!
This gallery is very cool, with nice quality shots, so bring more mate:tup:

i can't see the last two, but i really love this set. on the second (?) one i love how the reflections on the car are blurred just like the background. just makes the motion of the car and the speed so visible. the 1st and the last
ones the car looks so sharp it's awesome. great natural lighting to go with it too. great update man!

i finally can see the overhead shot of the mercedes. has to be one of the best shots i've seen of that car around here. great lines and detail. goodjob!
Thanks for the comment The shots are working fine for me.👍

I like the first and third shots, but I take it your sticking around after all.
I don't know If I'll be sticking around much, but as long as the shots keep coming I'm staying. I might leave though, since I just got a Xbox 360 for free basically. This kid is cleaning out his room, and he lent me his 360 to free up space. He said he never plays it, so I can have it until I want to give it back. It still his, but I'm keeping it for him.

Cool...very cool shots!! U use the blur quite well, and U use great cameras too!!
In the 1st shot I like the car reflections a lot, very clean shot!!
This gallery is very cool, with nice quality shots, so bring more mate:tup:
Thanks, I've had a lot of experience with the blurs before, back when blurred shots was something new in these forums. As for the cameras, these shots right now are basically the best I can do. I don't have much luck with camera angles.

Back