Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

What dotties are you talking about? If you mean those microscopic little dots, then that is just from the blur. Thanks.
I'll probably edit that pic and make it blurred, but later, not now.

Damn, missed bout' three pages. Sorry, hehe long 3 days in Las Vegas. :)
Ok, first things first:
Ford GT update
Your worst? You have to be ****ting me. WTF? WIth an update like that YOU HAVE to have a lot of confidence in yourself. Plus, if you dont feel confident in your update why do it? You asked for critisism anyways. :) But DAMN, those shots are really clean. I love the 5th one. QUALITY>QUANTITY
Very good. :)

BMW M5
Funny that now i'm a sucker for white cars now. INSTEAD of black. :) SO this is perfect! I'm suprised of the tunnel shots. They look real good. 👍 Makes me want to go back to that track. :)

Well done again, keep up whatever the hell you're doing, AND Merry Christmas.

Well, thanks dude, merry christas to you too. I didn't say my worst, but I did say i wasn't happy with them, for some reason they don't appeal to me at all. Also, I do it because it seems every pic i hate, other people like it, and this was no exception. And yea, you can never get enough white cars.

I am proud to announce the winner of:
"The longest loading gallery on the whole wide...gtPlanet"

Also

"One of the top 3 galleries best worth the loading time"

Stunning:tup:

Um....... thanks dude. I wouldn't say top three though. jmx and Div would have to be first or second. Then anybody could be third, there are so much good galleries, like sejturs, and yours, and speedy 2, and alpha's, wow, the list could go forever.

I dunno how I missed this M5 update. The pics are great. And I love the car :) I had fun doing a BESTuners report with it. White is definately a great color on this car. good shots. 👍

Thanks speedy, your gallery is really good too.

Ok , here is my Christmas update for everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT!!
AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow PB great update man I love all of them :) Can I put the 4th pic in my desktop???

Happy holidays!! :cheers:

Wow, thanks everyone, yes chobocom you may put the 4th one on your desktop, exept thats the biggest one i have. I resize them before i edit them.

Ok, I am stumped, i have no idea what car to shoot for my next update. If anyone has something they want, I will be taking ONE request, on a first-come-first-serve basis. I just need some ideas, so heres your chance to get something you want.

PERFECT BALANCE
Ok, I am stumped, i have no idea what car to shoot for my next update. If anyone has something they want, I will be taking ONE request, on a first-come-first-serve basis. I just need some ideas, so heres your chance to get something you want.
Black F1

w00t iwas first take that GTP!

about that skyline update --> :bowdown: :drool: wow. i honestly cant pick out a favorite of those. there so freakin awsome. it looks like you took pics of real car, posted them and then said that you took them ingame

Back