Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
mprata
The last big picture and the last thumbnail are so great!!! I give you my thumbs up!!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Super update in general. :)
Thank you! You seem to have many hands... :lol:

As you see, I took the advice. :)

Greycap
I chose this Evo version as it's the same one as in GT1.

GT classics part VII - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV GSR '96

The pictures aren't very flashy as I just wasn't in the photomode mood today. If they are bad, feel free to say so. If they are good, feel free to say so too. :)

I was going to upload some of the Evo VI but mine is in purple/blue so I have to get another

chocobo - Thank you! I hope those little guys see that I've been nice this year. :)

PERFECT BALANCE - Thanks, the last one was more of an experiment but it seems to have taken its place too. ๐Ÿ‘

Alive Ghost - Now I must have missed something...

1. I think you're due to change your banner. It's great already, but there's far better shots from you to replace it. (You know I'm right)

2. And while you're editing your first post, change the "I'm a beginner..." part in red lettering. It seems improper to call you a beginner now. :D

3. The last Lancer shot is spectacular. The "Mine's" decal is extremely sharp and clean. Add to it that the car/track combo fits very well, and it's an excellent, excellent photo. ๐Ÿ‘

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year for the future. :cheers:

speedy_2
Your Lancer pics are great. I love the Celica ones too. Great Job ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
My thoughts exactly.

Missed both those updates and regret it.
The Celicas look so smooth and the Mine's has that street racer feel.

FITBIT - Thanks for visiting and taking the time to look at the older updates as well! :)

.Duck. - 1. Still in the works, I'll change it at the time of my next update. 2. Done. 3. Thank you. :)

speedy_2 - Thanks, it seems that updates don't have to be large to be good. ๐Ÿ‘

ekmatt9 - There will be one more update this year, maybe tomorrow. I don't have as much time to play then I used to.

Vonie - What do you mean by regretting, it's never too late to comment an update! :) I appreciate those words from a damn good gallerist. ๐Ÿ‘

Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car

banner19qy.jpg

banner27za.jpg

banner31xi.jpg

Inspired by Duck's BESTuners update, I decided to take this car for a spin. I have overlooked it before, thinking that it's just one more useless concept car but now I have to admit that I've been wrong. It's fast, it's funny and it drifts well. :D

The banner on the first page has been updated.

Comments, please. :)

The second big pic is really cool. The car is very sharp, but very clean too.

I'm having trouble seeing the banner. You might want to rehost it.

EDIT: Wait, scratch that. I see the banner now, it it looks good. Better than before. ๐Ÿ‘

.Duck. - The second big one is another classical "my style" shot and I'm glad to hear that you and others too like it. Thanks for the banner comment too.

ekmatt9 - That was about as close to rolling the car over as it can be in GT4. :)

Vonie - I've been keeping a bit low profile with the pace of my updates but the comments like yours show that quality definitely beats quantity.

chocobo - Thanks, the fifth shot seems to be gathering more votes. :D

pain killer - I liked the first one very much too, it really shows the aggressive design of the car. ๐Ÿ‘

sejtur - Thanks about the banner, and I know that a rally car doesn't fit on a race track but I like Infineon as shots like the secong big one can be taken there.

Nice update with an ugly car ๐Ÿ‘ I like it. Though the first picture isn't you, I bet you know what I mean.
Nice pics all the way. I'll be waiting for more!

PERFECT BALANCE - Yep, it does, it is a shame that we can only get the wheels off the ground like that.

Master_Yoda - Thank you, I can't demand more. ;)

SkylineGoes - I understand it completely, but this car just needed a close-up shot and variation is never bad. :)

The next update, coming early 2006, will feature a big, silvery chunk of steel.

I like the RSC. Even though I have no idea what a "Rally Raid" car is. Does it raid rallies? Does it have guns? Do fully-armed combat troops come out of the back?

Well, whatever. I love the two-wheeling pic, and wish for more good pictures such as the billion or so you've already posted... XD

Hey man!! some sort of action update :) I leave for some days and you put together this! Sweet work. You sure are the scenery master, that second big pic is just marvelous. The front of that car looks really mean.

Nice work and a Happy New Year to you to :cheers: kippis?? or something like that :)

SkylineGoes - Well, not THAT big. :P You'll see.

Fonce Diablo - The car really looks like it could be armed with a couple of machine guns, it's one of the meanest looking machines I've ever seen. You asked for more pictures, they're on their way. Thanks for browsing through the older shots too! ๐Ÿ‘

M3_CSL - Thanks you for your words, I don't think myself as so good you say I am. :) Kippis was right on spot, for you it probably was skรฅl. :cheers:

Loved the celica update GREY. Not often you see the oldes. Great work though and keep it up. Looking forwards to your next update. :) ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Back