Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

This is a solid update.

I really like shots 2, 4, and 5.

Shot #7 is fantastic! Perfection. 👍

#8 is great also, but somehow it doesn't quite look real.

Awesome yet again PB.

The 2nd one is amazingly sharp & clear.
And the last 2 have the perfect blur and angle.

I´m not too fond of #3 and #7, the darkness in these pics is not that much my taste. But the rest are great pictures and especially the last one kicks hard in the rear. 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

Wow, thanks everyone, also thanks to the people that commented for my last update that i didn't thank.(vr6, painkiller, tougemaster, duck)

Awesome update PB. 👍
I like every pic in it, and my favourites are: #4 and #7. Really cool how it looks because in #4 there are sparks and the tires shine like hell. And I like #7 because it just is the best pic of the bunch, really really sharp, nice contrast and blur. One of your best updates to me. :)

I must say the black on the black F1 car can allow it to show up other colours, all over the car really well.

They're all really good. The 5th one is easily the best, though. The reflection is really cool, and the close-up look gives it a real serious look to it.

This is probably my favorite update of yours. Good job on the pics and the 100% completion. 👍

Love #7 for over exposure on the sky (lol that's my style)
the motion blur is nicely done
did you bought the black F1 from other save?
it seems like you still under 25% ... maybe I am wrong

Thanks for the comments TVFfan and duck.

@Franz: Thanks, I got the car from beating the game. Where did you get the idea that i was at 25%? Even then, how could you tell? Well, thanks again.

Thanks greycap.

Because Bob's outfit looks like from 0-30% completion status
white suit and black helmet
different completion percentage has different colour

Wow, sweet I didn't know that. His suit right now is all different colors i think, i have a caterham shot somewhere in my old gallery with the driver in it. I started my old gallery with the game completed, so all of the suits should be the same, maybe thats why I didn't notice it.

Back