Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Awesome that my pic inspired you!!! :)

I like the contrast in almost all pics. 👍 In the 2nd pic I don't really like it because the background is too light, I think you put the exposure too high in GT4. The detail on the taillightunits is awesome though. 👍 I think you have the best contrast/reflections in the one to last one. And nice you thought of adding lense flare in the last pic, which I didn't. :)

Yes i did happen to see Sejtur's shot and i was like OH SNAP! But this shot is actually better...whoa? That's just sick PB. 👍

BTW, dont look at my gallery. You'll lose your awesome-ness. :)

Fantastic photos Perfect Balance, the color of the car is very good for this track. I like all of them less the 2nd :)👍 Good job
:cheers:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

@Div: Yea everyone all of a sudden started getting a lot better. Particularaly sejtur has improved tremendously.

Wow! here I have some mixed feelings :) the car turns my stomach insideout :yuck: but your pictures turn it right back again :P I´m having serious probs with the car ever since I first time started Mission 34.

Great update man 👍 👍 :cheers: 👍 👍

Thanks for the comments.

@freddy: yes they are heavily photshopped. Those pics were all taken at a 4000 shutter speed, and then blurred in photoshop.

img00065mw.jpg

Sick for the O6

Back