Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Very Nice, not a fan of the car but, the work editing it has made it well worth looking at! I guess I sould make a gallery and get off my ass and do some edit's, thanks for posting happy new year!:sly: đź‘Ť

VeilsideR33sub
img00065mw.jpg

Sick for the O6

Very Nice :)

Thanks for the comments.
Happy new years to you too, we stayed at church with the youth until 7 am, I just got home.

Gt_Sileighty: Sorry, i don't have a camera dude.

WOW!!!!

Great updates PB - I missed all since the white M5 so I had some great pics to look at now :)

My favorites:
img00088vd.jpg
- Great angle and contrast/lighting :drool: (and it is at my favortite track :D )

img00090vb.jpg
- Awesome angle and so full of speed đź‘Ť

img00065mw.jpg
- Another great angle

img00123ag.jpg
- The SLR just looks so good from the rear :dopey:

Keep up the great work man, your pics are just perfect :)

Here you go, my fellow beings.

Sorry these were badly done, because i have a bunch of stuff to do, so i was getting it done quick as i could.

Leave a Comment!

Ahh...You always have those frggin' blurs and motion blurs now. Can't you try something different for once? They're a bit dark in some pics. But it's extremely glossy đź‘Ť Well...it's a 7 or 8 out of 10 because of you doing too many kinds of blurs like that...

Yes, Vonie, I know i didn't cut the car out good. I'm in a big hurry though, i have a project to do for shcool and its getting late.

ekmatt9
Ahh...You always have those frggin' blurs and motion blurs now. Can't you try something different for once? They're a bit dark in some pics. But it's extremely glossy đź‘Ť Well...it's a 7 or 8 out of 10 because of you doing too many kinds of blurs like that...
I like blurs. Look at DO's shots, the car is almost always at least half blurred in his shot. Noone complains. I like them blurred, and a whole lot of other people do too.
I guess thats sort of my style now.

PERFECT BALANCE
I like blurs. Look at DO's shots, the car is almost always at least half blurred in his shot. Noone complains. I like them blurred, and a whole lot of other people do too.
I guess thats sort of my style now.
I surely won't complain :drool: I love the blur you give them, gives a good sense of speed. Nice shots overall even if rushed đź‘Ť

well, broadband inst available here and my dial-up speeds arent even 56k "fast". purhapes if the posted images were 400 x 300 like the previews in the pmcs then linked to the full size images?

ah well, doesnt matter since im the only one meantioning it.

Ok, so white was a good color too :dopey:
Infact after seeing your pics I regret I bought a gray MR :ouch:

I'm really liking the 2nd picture đź‘Ť đź‘Ť

Um, thanks everone, but something is really messed up with my gallery, all the pics are not showing up, or anyones sig. And all I see is %1$s over and over again.

PERFECT BALANCE
Um, thanks everone, but something is really messed up with my gallery, all the pics are not showing up, or anyones sig. And all I see is %1$s over and over again.
Yes that's because we're upgrading to GTP8. everything will be okay soon.

Yea geez that is ******* annoying. :grumpy: I hope they'll fix that. When they're visible, I'll drop a comment about them. ;)

EDIT: Oh, thx for telling that gtm.

Huh. This is an odd problem. I'm glad someone else is noticing the missing pictures, avatars, yellow welcome box, text box at the bottom, %1$s, did I miss anything? I was freaking out, I though they kicked me off or something.

keef
Huh. This is an odd problem. I'm glad someone else is noticing the missing pictures, avatars, yellow welcome box, text box at the bottom, %1$s, did I miss anything? I was freaking out, I though they kicked me off or something.
There is a thread about it in the Forum News section.

I have the photogallerys main page in my favoites, so I hardly ever see the news.
But the pages sure are loading a lot faster for me. How about you guys?

Back