Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

wow dude, you've really gotten nice, i work on vids mostly now. But really freaking great dude, on the second one though, look at the boot and the wing, ya see it?, yeah, fix it, maybe with some soft brush, but you really made these pics with love ;), lol, nice job man. :)

"Yeah i heard. BTW, do you feel the pressure that your updates always have to get better and better?"

I sure do!

Alex - I really like this set. Nice angle choices. Can't really pick a favorite here.

Great use of blur, even if there are some "unblurred halos" around the car in some pics, especially pic #2. Pic #3 is just great! 👍

Prost! :cheers:

Really nice pics, and combo colors, but you've indeed got some flaws here and there. In the 1st pic, just under the spoiler, you can see the car is blurred (nasty little things eh, spoilers?(for custom blur)). It isn't easy to pick a fav, but I'll go with the second one, while its not even cut out correctly, but the comosition is so nice.👍

Wow, these Evo pics are better than you said they were. There are a few side effects from your blurs, but that's not a big deal. I've tried a few motion blurs but I can't get them to fit a picture that is at an angle. Like in #2 and 3 in this Evo update. Obviously PS has a way to make a blur that follows the perspective of the picture. The blur starts out really wide and them closes on a point in the background. If you can do this I havn't found out how.
So how do oyu make it work? And keep doing these blurs; for the most part they look spectacular!

I seriously dont know how you take the time to manually do the motion blur 👍 whatever... :) I could just keep saying awesome. Awesome. WOw, i cant saying anything...

Heres an update withe the shots i took for the comps, but these are the edited versions of them. So look, and leave a comment

Leave a comment!​

Nice pics, I like all 350Z pics for the soft focus and the soft look, but the first is my fav. I like the one to last pic too, nice angle and sun there.👍

Love em all! The first ford shot is the best of the bunch IMO! Great work! Maybe the colours on the Nissan should have been a little brighter (for my taste).

When opening the page, the first thing I saw was just the colours of the sky of the first Nissan pic, which looked great. When scrolling down, the reflections of the light on the car´s side came into view. That made the pic even better. That first one is awesome. Also the third Nissan is great PS´ing, it has a certain feel to it.
The first Ford is great too, as well as the last one. I like the composition in the last pic. But sometimes there are these nasty little things that distract you. In this case its the 2-dimensionality of that cooling thingies on the hood. Bad job, Polyphony...good job PB. 👍

Nevertheless... Prost! :cheers:

Back