Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Fletch - Thanks, you haven't been much around lately. It's nice that you paid a visit. :)

smuttneyspears - Speaking of the oldies, I have two next updates decided but how about an old Skyline after those? :D

And sorry for everyone, I should have updated long ago but I just haven't found the time to do it.

So, here's the big silvery chunk of metal I promised a long time ago. :P

Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03

It was a long wait, I know, but I hope it was worth it. Please comment. :)

Oh, and if someone belonging to the BESTuners crew sees this, it might be interesting to see what this car can do when tuned.

Nice pics, zoomed out and sharp, very much your style 👍

Geez if I take some pics at that track now, I definately have the 'photographers block' :indiff:

They all are very Greycap-style. 3rd and 6th thumbnails are my favourites. The last one looks like the light would be moon or something, but it's nice anyway! I like them all practically. I have never liked that car's looks though. It looks like a pig. But I like the pics! :dopey:👍

Definitely very Greycap style: simple, but good. The first one is great, but the only thing it's missing is the Audi billboards all around it. If maybe you cropped it so only the Nuvolari and the Audi sign are in the pic, then it'd look even better.

But I think you went overkill with the Arc de Triumphe (is it called that?) being in the backround. ;)

Also, stop by my gallery. It's now open for requests. :)

there all very good pics:tup:

but they look like you were doing 50km/h on the public roads:nervous:

hope i didnt disturb you :)

sejtur - Good to hear that I haven't lost my style since last year. :D

Fletch - Thanks, I chose the track just because it was glamorous enough for this car.

Electric....... - What can I say? :)

SkylineGoes - Those angles were good findings, I don't remember seeing them before. The last shot is weird, but I somehow liked it. Thanks. :)

Duċk - I wanted to give other manufacturers a chance too. ;) I know that the Arc de Triumphe is in almost every picture but it's damn hard to take a shot without it on this track.

appie17 - I was indeed driving at about 50 km/h as that piece of steel just didn't want to turn at higher speeds. :crazy:

ekmatt9 - What do you mean by unedited? These only have brightness & contrast and a slight touch of saturation. I will consider the resizing.

Vonie - Read the reply to Duċk, it explains why it is in almost every picture. Thanks! :)

thanks for the comments,nice gallery man, im impressed! You've got a lot of pics to look through, but i like em! Your last update is the great. I like the track and the car, good combination! keep them coming mate!

PERFECT_BALANCE - Thanks, good to hear that people still look at the banner too. :)

magburner - Thanks for visiting, there really are lots of old pictures. More are coming, probably tomorrow! :D

FaLLeNAn9eL - Thanks, pay another visit some day.

Yep, a new update is coming tomorrow if everything goes as planned. While waiting, feel free to see my latest shots and read my review of the BMW 330i in the BESTesters gallery.

I love the 5th shot, i would say it shows something modem. Against something old which is in the background, keep up the good work.

Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70

banner14ex.jpg

banner22rd.jpg

Here's the old Skyline I promised a while ago. It will look very familiar to some members (an inside story) but I hope that others enjoy it too. :)

Please comment. :P

Very nice update Greycap 👍 👍

I agree with M3_CSL, a very good dark set!

And a very Greycap update to, filled with cool scenery shots 👍

Great update! And of course I back the decision of the car :)

I like the fifth and sixth ones, for the speed in the fifth and the sense of the turn being so huge in the sixth - the car goes well here 👍

DE

Well done man! Really nice! Typical Greycap style (which I like!) Good choice of car as well. Thumbnail nr. 6 has such a great angle! I never knew the bridge was on that place!

Big 👍 for this update!

:eek: Beauty! And beautiful pics! The 1st, the 2nd and 7th pics are awesome! I love them!
But I'm also a bit disappointed now, since I was going to use that car in my next update, but now I won't do that, just to keep the car a rarity :dopey:

But anyhow, I give this update a BIG 👍 Very nice work!

Back