Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Greycap - I'll get working on that car right away. 👍

@ SkylineGoes - The Sauber was me. I wanted to get a side-by-side shot with that and the Minolta, but I couldn't. So that pic salvaged the replay.

@ gt_masta - Ok, I posted them in there. Thanks.

@ ekmatt9 - I want to do some old car, so I'm afraid that's not going to happen. But one day, it will.

@ appie17 - Thanks.

@ gt_masta (again) - Ok, I'll do that after the VW.

@ FaLLeNAn9eL - Thanks.

@ JFM92_GTRacer - Thanks.

@ Fletch - Thanks.

@ Freddy86 - Ok, that'll come after the GTO.

Whew, that's a lot of @s :crazy:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
When will you be reopening the requests Duck.
When I get the current requests done.

I have 2 MB CLK pics that I need to get posted, so that'll be coming up in a few minutes.

Mercedes CLK Touring Car

clktouring11vv.jpg

clktouring26iv.jpg

nice work on the first one, however, watch it around the wing.The second one looks nice, though the graphics kinda show when you get close up like that. Really admire the first one man, great affect that is. I use it on occasion, but you made it look absolutely terrific in that setting, great update duck.

Nice shots man! The first one looks really great! The 2nd one is very clean! 👍
I never managed to take good shots of that car...:indiff:

Duck, there's something that feels off about the first one's blur, but the second one is a great shot, in my opinion. Some could consider it simple, but it's done so well, and at a glance looks very realistic. Very awesome 👍

The first one was a test for 440's blur tutorial, too see if it worked, and it did. I wasn't really expecting anything great.

But I'm glad you all like the second one. :D

The focus of the blur seems too low and the car's at a weird angle to have a blur like that. Not great, but good.

Yeah, the car isn't in a good angle yet for that extreme blur. But still a good pic. Actually, thesame what Vonie said. I don't know if you think I'm still credible enough since my HSC pics, but I'm just saying what I think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back