Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Thanks Vonie, and yes, i really do LOVE american muscle, thats why I only have like 2 updates with those cars. And yea, the drag track is perfect for drifting.

WOW. I love this update. That last shot looks just like my spec c comp entry shot, only better, in lighting and the reflections especially. And it looks like with both love the front end of that car. This update = 👍 👍

man that camaro update is beautiful. i expecially like the 1st and last pic. i dont really like that color ingame, but youve mad me want to get it in that color.

pain killer
man that camaro update is beautiful. i expecially like the 1st and last pic. i dont really like that color ingame, but youve mad me want to get it in that color.
Thanks, the only reason I got it that color is o comply with the photo comp rules.

Thanks kenny and krame!

Supren
This is by far one of the best GT4 pics i have ever seen, well done Perfect!!👍 👍 👍

This comment shows how much time you spend in these forums. :dopey:

I woudn't even say I'm in the top 5. Maybe top 10 though.💡

Thanks JFM and ving.

Wow ... I can see there are lots effort putting into this batch
the last 4 shots are very stylish and really show off the Las Vegas lighting
when you head to Las Vegas for photo shoot next time, try blue/cyan filter
that will look great as well

Thanks franz.

Heres somethign I just got the idea to make, and then Vonie told me it fit the theme for the Photoshop Comp, so it was a great coincedence.

An the wallpaper for those who want it:

Leave a comment!​

Wow, that's amazing, PB.
The angle, colors, motion and whole feel of the shot is perfect.
It couldn't be any better. I just love looking at it.

very sweet 👍
one of the best multiple cars I have seen so far
btw ... how can you manage the visual of the brake?
it looks very good

Thanks vonie:

@franz: Thanks, what I do it when I select the wheel out and put them on a new layer, I cut the calipers out of the new layer, the reselect the wheel and blur it, with the hole where the calipers were, so they dont get blurred.

I don't know if you get that, but I can't think of another way to explain it.

Nice update, still think the lastest Mini's have ruined the Mini history and brand. While the lastest Italian Job ruined the whole original Italian Job, which is one of the best car movies of all time.

But it is a shame you did not use a white mini, blue mini and red mini.

Thanks Tvrfan: I would have used those colors if i knew, as i have never seen the italian job, just the cover picture of the mini's going down the stairs.

Man, your pictures are so clean...it's unbalievable. I'm loving the green Camaro pictures...especially that one with the blue reflections on it...man that's slick:sly: Man I have missed some good updates...great job!

PERFECT BALANCE
@franz: Thanks, what I do it when I select the wheel out and put them on a new layer, I cut the calipers out of the new layer, the reselect the wheel and blur it, with the hole where the calipers were, so they dont get blurred.

I don't know if you get that, but I can't think of another way to explain it.
That's what I am thinking too, but how can you get a full view calipers?
since the wheel may block part of it? use brush or smudge?

Latest Posts

Back