Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

PERFECT BALANCE
Doing a color shifting paint job that goes into 3 colors is really hard, but I could give it a try sometime. I also havn't entered it in the comps yet, because I don't want too much people to get inspired, and come out with stuff alot better than me. I have yet to win a comp, so I'm gonna use a bit of strategy.

wont people see it in your gallery and get inspired anyway?

and @ keef - damn that first reply is HUGE!!!

anyway about these pictures. they are freakin awsome. expecially the 2nd one. i just might be inspired now to go make one thats better than yours now :dopey: lol

pain killer
wont people see it in your gallery and get inspired anyway?
Not really, a lot of peopel don't go to these galleries. Example: Revolution (former Evo lancer) or suzq...
Attempt 1

And attempts 2 and 3 (same pic, just different hues and stuff.)

I have to say that you did a great and clean job on the colours man! 👍 👍 That isn't easy at all... I tried it twice and kinda failed!

But I'd like to see a normal update from you again (like you told in my gallery)! Something like the old camaro ss (which was great!)

im not sure about the auto union in blue, but the honda fit looks good in that color. the only problem with it is it seems to me like you sharpened the pic to much on the edges, expecially around the top of the windshield

Just saw the last 5 pages of the gallery, very nice btw (I'll try to see all your gallery later), the photoshop work is very nice (how do you do to make a white or black car to have other color, like red, blue, etc?)

@empty space: I didn't realize that they were exhausts before, thanks though

@pain killer: I acually softened it there, it was looking reallly bad.

@sar593: I can't really just explain it right here, it takes quite a proccess, but you can easily find tutorials on the internet.

Thanks everyone else, I should have my "Regular" update coming in like 5-10 min.

THats one hell of a nice shot of that Alfa GT! My favourite would be #2 - 5, #7 and 9. Great work with the colours on that Honda Jazz and the Audi. Deffinitely a Perfect Balance 👍

The last one is good, but this update isn't the best one you've done so far...I kind of didn't like it because of the shadows in some spots or the color wasn't right for me :indiff:

Wohoo, awesome! 👍
Did you get the idea from me to shoot this car or what? :) I'm glad you did the car in blue paint, you know what I mean. ;)

Totaly sweet work!! the second, fourth and the last one is my favourites, how do you manage to get the headlight so detailed and stil keep some sence of speed in them? :crazy: 👍 :cheers:

sejtur
Wohoo, awesome! 👍
Did you get the idea from me to shoot this car or what? :) I'm glad you did the car in blue paint, you know what I mean. ;)

Yea, the Idea was from you. 👍

@M3_CSL: I just either focesed it on the headlights, or I blureed it in photoshop.

Thanks everyone else.

Back