Duk's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 967 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you chose to put those wheels on?

Hehe, JK.

Great angles, you never fail to impress, Ducky.

@ Turbo - Thanks. :)

@ keef - Well, I'm indecisive. But I'll probably keep this one on for a long time.
keef
though I can say you're starting to resemble vr6 with the whole muscle car-ugly rims-dirt track thing.
Is that good or bad? :dopey:

@ Vonie - Thanks. :)

"Gullwing Cruising Green Valley"

300SL%202%20%28first%29.JPG

300SL%205%20%28second%29.JPG

300SL%206%20%28third%29.JPG

300SL%209%20%28fourth%29.JPG

300SL%2015%20%28fifth%29.JPG

I also have 10,000 views... :D

Very very nice.👍 👍 I love the simplicity of the third thumb. Check out my latest update if you have time.

Hey, congrat's on the views. I love the Gullwing shot's. Now you've made me want to go take a shoot with that car!

@ Ram-rod - Well, this will me a monumental weekend. I reached 2000 posts, this reached 10,000 views, and my settings workshop is reaching 25,000 views. 👍

@ Everyone else - Thanks. :D

I made a BESTuners report on this car HERE. I invite you to check it out, and if you like it, leave feedback. :cheers:

They're good, but too plain for my taste. Here is arguably one of the most beautiful cars ever produced, and it's just... there.... you know what I mean?

Congrats on 10 grand, I just hit that too :)

Very, very nice pics of the most beautiful Benz ever!!! 👍 You just made my monday morning that much brighter!!! :) Thanks!

@ kennythebomb - Yeah, I see what you mean. I could've went for a "classy" feel to it, but I didn't want to do a Karmann-Ghia clone update. :indiff: It doesn't help that Green Valley is as boring as a piece of paper, too.

@ DiabolicalMask - Thanks. :D

@ vr6gti72 - Thanks. 👍

@ appie17 - Ok.....

@ Fletch - Thanks. 👍

@ Rohrl-fan - Cool, glad you like them. :D

MKthreeGTi
Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 with the flip up lights... is my request...
how about a japansese sticker on the side that says "Fujiwara's Tofu Shop" :lol: jk

stop by my gallery if u have the time :D

Very nice shots man! That car just looks so sweet! The big ones are amazing!

btw: I think that this was my request a time ago! Thanks for doing it! 👍 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back