Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Those shots are cool man! You really made the blue look good! I just love the reflections of the tree in shot 6; that's probably one of the best reflections I have ever seen! The last shot is just a class of it's own! 👍 👍

#1, #6 and the last one stand out, the first one thanks to the trees and the others because of the contrast that makes them look really artistic. 👍

Not your best, you even said it yourself, but not the worst either. :)

Well, I was shooting a shot for this weeks comps and pressed select at a perfect time, and saw a bunch of reflections, then I remembered Div's awesome update, so I decided to do my own, here it is, my "Div-inspired update"

Hey, beautiful relections and nice signature. I'm heading off to bed, but one quick question: when you make your sig clear like that, which opaque percentage do you set it at?

keef
Hey, beautiful relections and nice signature. I'm heading off to bed, but one quick question: when you make your sig clear like that, which opaque percentage do you set it at?
I don't know how it will look on other programs, but on photoshop 7, I make a new layer, put it on overlay, with the opacity set on 100%, and use white font color.👍

Thanks for the comments Turbo and keef.

Thanks for clearing that up, I've been wanting to change to that style today, but couldn't get it to look right. I was in Detroit on Saturday, did nothing on Sunday, didn't feel like commenting today, so I'll tear through everyones' updates tomorrow, and they'll probably be pretty long. But, damn, those reflections are sweet.

Haha ... cool shots
I guess the Nathan road is already registered by Div
anyone do motion blur on that street, it will become "Div's style"

It's been a few days, but you've amassed 3 updates. This might take a while.
I saw the new (to America) Honda Fit at the Detroit Show on Saturday. It looks just like the ones from Japan. It's a neat little car. It'll probably be coming out later this year or early next. Anyway, this pic is your best color- shifter. The rest have all been pearlescent, but this hits the mark. It looks like a metallic purple with a deep metallic blue-violet on top. I guess a side effect of swapping colors is the rough edges?
The #1 Auto Union has a super rich pearl paint. Almost too rich. It looks good and is very convincing, though there should probably be more pearl on the left front fender. Number 2 is different story. The pearl just overtakes the blue and looks not-so-good. I know that is the color you wanted, but it looks under saturated, like it has the "mature" filter on it. I don't like it.
You really pulled a vr6 with those ugly ass rims on the Alfa Romeo. I would have prefered chrome.
I like the flowered trees in #1. They look tropical, a common sight in Monaco. The blue paint looks good; very tropical. I wish this pic had more movement, though, since the rims look, and are, really flat.
Number 2 would benefit greatly from chrome rims because the area around the wheels is uberdark and ugly. The chrome would fit the fancy Italian's personality better, anyway.
I love the stark contrasts of shadows and highlights in #4. The wall looks really cool with the side being pitch black and the top edge all lit up. I like the way the reflections on the car follow the lines down the side and curve over the round greenhouse.
The blue of the Alfa is very bright in #6. I like the motion, this is a good shot. There are some jaggies at the edge of the rear window, but it's not that big a deal. The powerlines remind me of crappy Jamaica.
Number 7, your favorite, is also my favorite. I had it as my wallpaper for a few days (I change often). I love how the fence looks fuzzy, yet it's shape and design are clear. The bright sky and dark ground look great together. I wish the reflections on the car were brighter. The car blends too much with the dark side; it needs to be a balanced mix of light and shadow.
This Supra set is your best in a while. Top ten, for sure.
The busy background and lights in the first pic made for some awesomely realistic and complex reflections, especially on the hood of the car. The way the ambient reddich glow of the track lit the windshield with a red tint is neat. Usually I like the dotties created by the depth blur, but this time it annoyed me. I think you should blur the Emperor sign to get rid of them. It's too far in the background to be that sharp.
The voluptuous shape of the Supra really showed its stuff in #2. The reflections glow brightly and just dance along the side of the car. The background looks stunning, too, with the lines that I love. The red and yellow coming through look so good. You utilized the motion blur perfectly in this shot, which I think is the best of the two.

Nice shots. 👍

Yeah this is Div's style fo sho. Well he got almost all dark tracks to his 'style', like George too. :P

The reflections are very decent, great work.

MKthreeGTi
Nice shine and gloss to the car, but since I've seen Div's work, it's much much better than yours. I'm not feeling it...

Why do you say something like that? Or the way you've put it... it's just so... He put his best effort in it and then you say somebody elses work is much better... :irked:

Great work with the reflections :drool: so smooth! I always get these hard edges on my reflections :ouch: and I don´t have the knowhow to edit them :irked: :confused: :cheers:

Well, thanks for the comments!

@Div: thanks, the high camber is due to the fact that that car is my 800+ hp race car, so the camber is 3.0 front and 2.8 back.

Thanks keef

@Matt: I can't compare to the master, you know that. :)

PERFECT BALANCE
Well, thanks for the comments!

@Div: thanks, the high camber is due to the fact that that car is my 800+ hp race car, so the camber is 3.0 front and 2.8 back.

Thanks keef

@Matt: I can't compare to the master, you know that. :)
i dont know if u can compare to the master or not. but i know for sure ur wayyyy up there 👍

Great reflections Alex! The second pic owns.

It's not entirely a copy of Div's style as Div makes his darker as of late.

Holy **** Matt... have some f'in decency!!!

Back