Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Very nice pics. I agree with vonie, your pics have a simple and peaceful look to them. They're really nice to look at. I like the second row of thumbs the best.

Vonie
Awesome stuff, Grey.
It's nice looking at your pics because it's so peaceful and simple.
+1

Krame
Very nice pics. I agree with vonie, your pics have a simple and peaceful look to them. They're really nice to look at. I like the second row of thumbs the best.
+1

i totally agree with both of them. i have the feeling the pics will make excellent wallpapers :dopey:

M3_CSL - Damn, I knew I forgot something... I'll take the watermarks off from now. Thanks for the comment. :)

Fletch - "Greycap set" That makes me feel very proud for some reason. :D

Specialized - Haven't seen you here for a while but I know what you mean.

sejtur - The last one is probably one of my best shots ever, I didn't realize it was that good when I took it.

Dark Elite - Thank you, I thought you might recognice the combo.

SkylineGoes - Thanks, and sorry for taking your car. There are more Skylines though, don't lose your faith! :P

Vonie - Thanks, your comment shows that I've achieved what I've been trying to do. Peaceful pictures from a peaceful guy.

FaLLeNAn9eL - Using my shots as wallpapers would be a big honour for me, and if you want to do that, just tell me which picture(s) you want and I'll make you some non-border ones. 👍

And a big thanks for all you whose names were not mentioned. The reply to FaLLeNAn9eL is directed to others too.

You and your scenery shots, very nice, keep doing shots like these, They arn't as "cool" as some other shots, but they are more "beautiful" and I like those shots better.

Lancia Delta S4 '85

- Click for a full view -

It doesn't look like much, and it's only a single picture, but I spent about an hour editing it. Who can find all the "mistakes"? :D

I don't know about any "mistakes", all I know is that that is one sweet picture! Very nice Greycap! The rims fit the car pretty well! I never thought those rims could look so good on any car. 👍

Parts circled in red look a bit "dottyish" (if that's even a word). They look unclean.

[/partypooper]

But it's a very clean photo. 👍

Thanks everyone, I made my best effort to make the picture look clean. :)

With the mistakes I don't mean actual mistakes, I'm sure you have seen these "find five mistakes" style things with two similar-looking pictures side by side. :)

Wow, you're starting with somewhat heavier editing. :)

The stripes on the front are allright, but the stripes near the rear of the car are still a bit pixy-like. You could work some more at the spots under the mirror, because that doesn't look clean either. Nice try.

And oh, when you're cleaning up a car like mad, don't mess up the pic with not cleaning the background.

I don´t know of any misstakes but I know what I like and YES Man!! I like it a lot 👍 Sweet stuff keep it up (BTW there some parts of the white that needs some Turtle Wax :lol: ) :cheers:

Nope, it's not possible on real life race cars, just on some PD's own ones. Congratulations Rohrl-fan, you were the first to spot one of the "mistakes" I made into this picture! 👍

I wish I could change the rims in the game, the originals are just horrible. :crazy:

Greycap
I wish I could change the rims in the game, the originals are just horrible. :crazy:
Yeah, that's exactly right! I thought maybe you had done it with something like Gameshark. 👍 In any case, quite an improvement!

The only thing I can say is that the front lights (2 circle things) looks like part of the car, insteadof those things you bolt on to the front, but the shot is very clean and nice.

Thanks for the comments, the "mistakes" were the wheels, the names of the drivers and the number on the door. :D

Toyota Voltz S '02

banner15se.jpg

banner22ac.jpg

There it is now. I know that some shots are dark, but that's intentional. Please don't leave without commenting, no matter if you liked or hated them. All feedback is always welcome. :)

Well thats a ....err.....unique :) car! It looks like you gave it some abuse too in the rally photos! I especially like the second one where its in mid air. "Hold tight kids its going to be a bit bumpy" :lol:

Once again you have produced some great shots. Keep it up and thanks for the inspiration in doing an update (what we have been talking about) for my long lost gallery which must be on page 20 of this forum by now!

👍

Spec.....

Some nice stuff man. At first the car doesn't look that spectacular, but it jumps pretty high for such a car. Great job on this one, you even got a somewhat close-up! :dopey:

BTW I think the third and 7 thumbails are from the exact same jump. Intentional too?

Very good job on the Lancia Greycap 👍 👍

The Voltz update is ok, but that is the cars fault and not the quality of the pics (they are up to the usual Greycap standard 👍 ), I just don't like the car.... :boggled:

Nice pics as usual man! 👍 But there is something (can´t really put my finger on it) that drags it down, perhaps that the car is to sharp or it might just be the car in general don´t know :confused: :indiff: :cheers: though and keep em coming....

Back