MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
'Crescit Eundo'

Early Morning Call
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, here we go. This is not quite an update, but I've been experimenting with some new ideas, what do you think guys?

Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00

emc27ml.jpg

emc10je.jpg

emc31kb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates! Take care, magburner.

Thanks Vonie. Differing lighting conditions will be a recurring theme throughout this gallery.

I did plan this as an entry for this weeks manufacturers competition, but I've done a little too much PS to enter. :( Still, I learned some new things whilst doing these pics, so I'm happy. :dopey:

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them, because I've been experimenting with new ideas. The three Mine's pics are my most 'shopped' so far. :dopey:

The last one is just a work of art, the "moonshine" look is excellent and as far as I know, never seen here before. Great, that's all I can say. 👍

Wow, dude!!! That must be one of the nicest Lancers I've ever seen! :drool: Excellent shots!!! Keep 'em coming!

Feel free to check my latest updates! :)

I like the pics, but I can't identify with my idea of the 'early morning look' it's different. I appreciate that, but to me it just doesn't look as early morning. It looks very clean though.

banner32dg.jpg

'Crescit Eundo'

Welcome to my latest update! Feel free to look around and leave comments!

Hello again! I planned this update for Sunday, but things conspired against me, so here it is today instead. I hope you like this latest update. Its not as artistic as the last, as I have been trying out some new techniques that I learned whilst creating the 'Early Morning Call'. I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

In future I will be posting big updates like this bi-weekly with previews being posted nearer the time. I will also be posting smaller updates more regularly.

Toyota Celica GT-Four Rally Car (ST185) '95

mag40bg0aq.jpg

mag48bg3qq.jpg

mag46bg1gj.jpg

mag51bg9hm.jpg

fin

Very nice work you got there. 👍 Your pics are getting better and better with every update. I love all the big ones and the details of them.

Thanks guys, I seem to go from strength to strength. I have another mini-update coming in a day or two. That update, was my second serious experiment into smoothing, so you can see how my technique has evolved since 'Early Morning Call'. :dopey:

The celica update is pretty good. Bright and colorful. I like it. 👍

You also got quantity and quality in your gallery. That's a great thing. Hope you continue your good work! :cheers:

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm glad you like what I have done so far. I've got a couple of great mini-updates coming over the next couple of days, so keep your eyes peeled! Take care, magburner. :dopey:

Nice, the Celica pics are great. But the first Mine´s Evo is superb. The way you composed the lines that lead the eye through the picture and the position and direction of the car under/in front of the bridge is intriguing. The colour range of the background is similar to that of the car so that they both blend together a very little bit, which underlines the importance of the composition of the picture. 👍 👍 👍

Prost! :cheers:

'Crescit Eundo'

Nightlife: Explorations Into Darkness
Hello again! I know I said that I would be posting major updates bi-weekly, but this one came to me in a flash.
I'm continuing my experiments into darkness and light, this update will focus on the night.
Here is a preview of whats to come, I hope you like it. Hopefully, the update will be up in the next day or two. :dopey:

mag609iy.jpg

Latest Posts

Back