Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

That Supra rules!!! 👍 Great shot! Keep 'em coming!!!

I've done some new updates myself. Feel free to drop by and leave a comment if you like.

That 2nd shot is damn hot! Jeeeze! Hong Kong is like born for nice shots (I think you've seen mine as well and of course Div's). 👍

Thanks Div and freddy.

This is somthign quick I threw together before I leave for south carolina tomorrow, so don't expect anythign cool, as I havn't had much time for anythign lately.

This was a good shot, but the light from the headlights was sorts in layers, so I had to blur it a lot to make it smooth, that sort of ruined the picture.:

For some reason I love this last pic, its not very good, and there is a lot of mistakes, but I like it.

Leave a comment, but I won't be here for the next 1-2 days.

Nice! I'm liking the 1st, the 3rd, and the 4th, all excellent. My favourite is the tied between the 3rd and 4th pics. great update man! :dopey:

What the heck, I thought you'd be gone for 2 days!? Now you're back, and you left yesterday. 2(said days gone)-1(actual days gone)=1(excess days in statement) Ha, you were only gone one day, but I'll add a half a day just cause.
Anyway, where did you go in Nerth Caroliner? I have a friend whom I went with to visit his family in a tiny little town. They called NC Nerth Caroliner and called my place Ahia. Crazy.
I was going to joke about the whole cousin thing, but I don't know you so you'd probably be pissed. My friend's cousin is hot as crap, and I make it known to him about everyday. "Dude, she's my cousin!" "So, she's hot!"

keef
What the heck, I thought you'd be gone for 2 days!? Now you're back, and you left yesterday. 2(said days gone)-1(actual days gone)=1(excess days in statement) Ha, you were only gone one day, but I'll add a half a day just cause.
Anyway, where did you go in Nerth Caroliner? I have a friend whom I went with to visit his family in a tiny little town. They called NC Nerth Caroliner and called my place Ahia. Crazy.
I was going to joke about the whole cousin thing, but I don't know you so you'd probably be pissed. My friend's cousin is hot as crap, and I make it known to him about everyday. "Dude, she's my cousin!" "So, she's hot!"
EDIT: Erased for personal reasons.

Heres soemthing I put together, not very good at all, but I finally got the blur like franz does.

I changed the color due to wierd discolorings, but I kept the old layer on for the green reflections off the trees, that explains the orangish look.

Back