Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Awsome update mate! This is one of the best I've seen recently. You've got great angles, fantastic lighting, with some nice touches thrown in for good measure. đź‘Ť Keep up thee good work mate! :dopey:

I don't know if it's exactly like franz, but close.
On the first, the shadow looks a bit funky, but it's good.
On the second, great job cutting the car out, wheels look great.
The third is great, very good angle.
On the fourth, the only niggle is the little dots on the far side of the road up ahead.
The last is the best, great blurring, color & reflections.

You did a great job with that radial blur in the last pic, just like Franz's quality. The color could be a contender in the color cahnge comp. This is actually one of your better color change experiments, I think; it looks a lot like TVR's Orange Spice, which is definitely a legit color change paint.
I also like the second pic, the drift one. I love how wide the back tires are; it looks really performance-oriented. You did a good job on all the depth blur shots, too.

PERFECT BALANCE
Acually it was south carolina, I got mixed up. And yes, my cousin is also hot as crap, so I feel stupid now, because thats just wrong. Acually like 3 of my cousins are hot, so thats just makes it worse, because everyones like, dude, shes freaking hot.

keef
Hey, don't worry about it. I have a cousin that's smokin', she's like 25 or something. It's so wrong but it's so right at the same time I wonder what everyone else will think of this

:lol: :lol: lol ill admit all 6 of my cousins are hot too, its very weird saying that tho.

anyway nice pics bro. i really like the 2nd pic and the color change one is cool.

Good shots, the 2nd one is really clean, I like it. Nice paintjob on the last one too.

Check out my last gallery update if you have some time.:)

Particularly uninspired this time, but I came up with something quick, not too crazy, nothing special, but I think they're fine.

Leave a comment.​

:drool: Damn they are sweet! I love dark pictures, and those are the bomb! The first is my favourite, awsome pic. The second and third are great too, and I like how you have created a blur effect with the last. Awesome stuff mate! :dopey:

ps. Have you seen my latest update? Its an exploration into darkness, you might like some of the images I have created. đź‘Ť

I think it's because I blur the parts of the car, but I don't blue the corners, so the stuff is soft looking, but it doesnt lose its focus.

Good update, PB, but the third picture looks somehow odd to me :?
The shape of the car and the strong reflections looks like they are the wrong shape, IMO. Apart from that one pic, the rest are all good, especially the first, which is quite a unique angle :P

Thanks.

@revolution: Yea the 3rd pic looks a little wierd, but I like it because of all the reflections, thanks for the comment though.

Back