MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
'Crescit Eundo'

Future Calling
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again! Continuing with the concept theme, here's the Nike One at Montegi and Marunouchi.

Nike One 2022

mag1315cw.jpg

mag1334ca.jpg

mag1349ol.jpg

mag1355ng.jpg

mag1362uc.jpg

mag1394td.jpg

fin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check back, from time-to-time for updates! Take care, magburner.

:dopey:Great pics of the Nike car, the lighting at Motegi comes out great in your pics. The phototravel shots are good, too.
And I'm not sure if anybody's told you this, but your picture sig is great!:P

Thanks for the comments Revolution, they are much appreciated. I'm glad you like my sig, because it only took 5 minutes to design. It had been mentioned that it was 'ugly', but the more I see it, the more I like it! :dopey:

The whole set is great, but the second to last picture stands out among the others. The rear light creates a very good feeling together with the peaceful background. :)

'Crescit Eundo'

Mazda 6 MPS Preview

Welcome all! Thanks for all the comments I've recieved lately, they are very encouraging. 👍 I've got another update on the way. This time I'm focussing on the Mazda 6 MPS, a car that I havent seen yet at this forum. My next update will be split into light and dark sides, so here are two preview pics, one light on dark.

DARK SIDE

predark3ha.jpg

LIGHT SIDE

prelite25az.jpg

Very nice, once again magburner. I really like all the pics from the nike set. And I like the "dark side" from the mazda six.

@Krame: Thanks mate. You beat me to the Cien update this time! :dopey: I was going to use it as a continuation of my concept theme. Oh well, Will have to wait till the buzz of your update has died down! :sly:

@MKthreeGTi:Thanks man! :dopey:

First of all, great work on the Nike!!! 👍 That's just such a weird car. :lol: I really like it. I'm seriously looking forward to that Mazda update, I own that car in white, but your black one is just awesome. I'm also curious about the light/dark theme. As Arnold said, I'll be back! :lol:

@stanierjames: Thanks man. I hope you like the update I have coming. 👍

@Rohrl-fan: Thanks for the comments on the nike car! It is a really wierd car, but thats what makes it appeailing! :sly:

As for the light/dark theme, its nothing special. I will post som many images that are based at night, and an equal number taken during the day. :dopey:

@appie: Thanks man!

@tougemonster: I agree, the Mazda 6 has grown on me a lot over the past couple of days. :dopey:

@franz: Thanks for the comments franz, they are much appreciated! I'm glad you like the Skyline Concept update, as I spent a lot of effort making the images look the way they did. I was trying to capture the escence of the night, and convey my own thoughts/impressions on the beauty of darkness. 👍

Thanks for the comments guys, the Mazda update should be up tonight!

@ gabibyte:The Skyline update was shot on location at Montegi, Circuit De La Sarthe, George V Paris, Clubman Stage Route 5, Brooklyn, Gion, and Shibuya. 👍

banner56jf.jpg

'Crescit Eundo'

Welcome to my latest update! Feel free to look around and leave comments!

Welcome all! Its that time again. Ok, the hero for this update is the Mazda 6 MPS, a car that I have not seen captured here at GTP.
Although some of the angles are average, I have focussed more on getting the car to look smoother still, and attempted to bring out the glossy shine that is present in the game.
I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

Mazda 6 MPS '05

mag211bg7be.jpg

mag233bg7pr.jpg

mag235bg9ak.jpg

mag236bg7fz.jpg

fin

Very nice job with this update. The lighting and the reflections are very good, and the car is very smooth. I really like the big ones.

Thanks for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. 👍

For my next update, I'm going to fucus on multi-car shots. I'm still deciding on whether to go for a JGTC, DTM or Le Mans update. when I do decide, I will post a preview here. :dopey:

Your Mazda shots looks so sleek and mad! I don't really have one in my garage, but after seeing your pics I think I'll get one :lol:. As for a favourite pic hmmm there were too many to list :lol: Great work!

:drool: Wow! Oh, sorry, I was still drooling a bit. Just a moment...

Okay, here we are! :lol: Seriously, awesome update (as expected!) of the Mazda. I even starting to become a bit jealous! That car looks so much better in black! In any case, they're all great. Excellent job!!!

Thanks for the comments guys they are much appreciated. 👍 I'm working on a couple of mini-updates, and one massive update. I will post pics soon of the mini-updates. Until then, take care. magburner. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

Manufacturers Competition Week 16 Entry
Hello again! I thought I'd enter the Manufacterers Competition this week, so I knocked this up! What do you think? :dopey:

Audi A4 Touring Car '04

mc164vz.jpg

Back