Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Suprised I hadn't seen this one.
Very nice, I haven't seen that tint at that track ever. The first and second are amazing.

Heres the first, and worser part of my update, not that each pic is not as good as the later planned ones, just overall I think this one is a little worse. The reason I am doing 2 parts to this is because I have 10 pics, and as you know I like to post them fullsize, so this is just being a little nicer to the 56k'ers.

ENJOY!

The last shot looks really cool. 👍
The framing of the close-up is very good, imo, and the first shot looks very realistic.

I don't like the ugly color of the grass in the last one, however the other three are excellent :) nice and mature

Makes me wonder how the second part will be

That's ultimately nice
excellent work PB 👍

If your GT4 is PAL version or Japanese version would be nicer
because ESSO logo is better than EXXON imo

Oooh, nice, PB. They're all very good, but my favourite is the last one, you captured the sleek lines of the car vary well there. 👍👍

Loving the 2nd shot, its like it is saying "Look at my many small lights in one headlight. Keep up the good work Balance.

Very nice pics mate! Your choice of lighting is inspired and gives all your images a real nice look and feel. 👍 All these images have style and attitude, which is fantastic! If these are your out-takes, I can't wait for the update proper! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back