Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Hey PB, I stopped by, and your GT-ONE shots are excellent!👍 Great photoshop work. THe blurs look great, and they all have nice color and contrast. Those 2 work well together. Waiting for more.

:drool: Unbelieveable!!! I love 'em all bar the one through the barrier, and thats only because I can't see the car! 👍 Absolutely awsome update mate, keep up the good work! :dopey:

So nice. 👍 I really diggin the first two and the last two. Perfect lighting, reflections, contrast, and everything else.

Great 👍 updates! I like them, it feels like looking into someone's memories. In other words the image of memories a Racer would have when he/she looks back at those victorious racing days :lol:. :) Yeah last one was my fav.

Ehh, heres something quick I threw together to bump this page up to the top again. I should have another better update sometime in the next couple days.

Leave a comment!

i havnt seen a wrc air time pic executed quite like that last one. mad props

btw i really like the color tone in the fto shots. uninspired you may claim. but good skills make up for artistic deprivation.

HOLY ****! That last shot is one of the best I have ever seen on this site. Every shot is amazing in this update. 👍 👍
Really superb work for a "quickie"!

Back