Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
Nice update man! Respect is due for trying something different. Personally, I've not seen a Voltz update here at GTP, so kudos is due there. I like the Catherderal Rocks pics, the car suits the surroundings perfect. I like the first big pic, and #1, #2 #4 and #8. Of the Opera Pics, I like the big one, and the 2nd. Great update man, keep them coming! :dopey:

That Toyota looks nice. 👍 It's something different, this looks like a shot that's used in a vacantioning brochure! (Except for the jump, maybe...)

Specialized - Unique is probably the best word you can say about this car. :lol: Thanks for the comments, more is coming!

sejtur - It was a bit of a miracle that I got it that high, but the result is what matters. Thanks!

Fletch - Thanks about the Lancia comment, and you're not the only one that doesn't like this car...

freddy86 - As far as I know, this indeed is the first update on this car. The first picture turned out very well, thanks for visiting. :)

M3_CSL - The shots aren't as sharp as I wanted, maybe that's the thing that irritates your eye. But thanks and I have no thoughts about stopping. :cheers:

magburner - Thanks for the quite long write, I had seen enough Vipers and Skylines so I decided to try something new. The track decision was made with pretty much the same idea and the combination works really well. :)

Those not named - Thanks for you all, be sure to return when I get my next update up. It will feature a sports car, but a quite rare one. :D

The update I was going to make has been delayed and delayed and it's still not up... and it won't be until the next weekend. For now, I uploaded a very simply photoshopped picture and the original.

Spooky Skyline

Comment if you like, there isn't much to be commented though. :)

Thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they are much apreciated. I like the spooky skyline! The difference in the pictures is great. I like how the kerb has changed red. Have you tried to combine both images? taking the best from, both to creat another original image? Good stuff! keep 'em coming! :dopey:

This just proves that a simple picture, intended as a funny test rather than a serious attempt, gets attention and people like it. :D

Or did you lie? :odd: ;)

This very same car was the star of some of my earliest Photomode shots, and now it's in the spotlights again. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you... *drumroll here*

Plymouth Superbird '70

Another resurrection for my gallery, and even if the update isn't of the best possible quality, please comment! Be it good or bad. :)

Aaaaaaaah!!! That spoiler! Not... good... for... my... eyes!!! :scared: :crazy:

You know really well I don't like muscle cars, but the background is nice...

:P

Anyways, the basic pssing of the pics is very well done, good contrast/saturation. There are some nice angles in there too, of which my fav is the last one. Now all you gotta do is an update with no muscle car to make me smile. :P

They look good. I like the first and fourth thumbnails the most, since they're well composed and they're different angles. :)

On the other hand, though, the sky in the big pics looks like utter crap. You should lasso it, and blur it some so those lines aren't seen. I also feel like you were focusing on the sky, instead of the car.

Otherwise, pretty good update. 👍

Nice shots, you have used the lighting well in this update and although im not a great fan of the car it looks pretty darn good!!

Congrats on another great update

TVR&Ferrari_Fan - I'm glad too, this gallery was very near to get extinct but now I'm back in the game again!

Vonie - The first big one is a classical example of my style and thus it feels very good to hear that you like it. :)

sejtur - I'm deeply sorry if I have caused you a lifelong trauma, but I just liked the car too much not to shoot it. :P

Duċk - The focusing on the sky is partially true, as you know the car is usually playing the second guitar in my shots and the clouds look nice so I wanted to include them in the pictures.

Specialized - I was surprised on how well the lighting turned out, the shots didn't look this good on the TV.

Big thanks for you all, getting comments is what makes me continue posting these pictures. :)

If you haven't dropped a line or two here yet, do it now! :D

Five, seven, and eight are great pics, which depict a shedload of action! Lovely car....but bleh on the rims. Good to see someone other than myself capture this beauty on film. 👍

Latest Posts

Back