Perfect Balance's Gallery | Lancer Evo GT-A

Wow, nice work with the 'quickie', PB. The 3rd pic is my favourite, the front in the air, the spinning front wheel, and the cominatcha zoom blur all look cool together. 👍👍👍

Heres the next one. I finally found the red skyline. What sucks is that red cars are hard to take pics of, and they turn all pixelated looking after editing for some reason.

Leave a comment!

The third in the Subie update is awesome. Can't belive that I haven't seen it yet.

And the third in the GT-R update it awesome, too.

PERFECT BALANCE
Lead boy? whats that mean? But thanks.

Pb is the chemical symbol for lead. :D

Thanks for the comment matt. I don't like this update very much either. Red is not a good color to take pics of, but I just had to, I love that car. And then theres the pixels.

Basically I agree.

Soooo...Where's this quickie update you're talking about? All I see are sweetly blurred pics of eine Subaru. It's been a while since I've been around, but I've been making an a ss of myself in the opinions and current events forums.
I like the first best. The blur fits it best and I love the way the front fascia just smacks you in the face. Why aren't they saturated to the fullest? Were you going for a dusty look or something? It looks alright.
Number 2 is funky, indeed. The car appears to not touch the ground, kind of like a PGR game.:sly: The blue looks good on the car, along with the bright highlights. Th eblur looks like it's going the wrong direction, though, eventhough it is going the right way--at least according to the dust plume.
In #3 the car is bustin' that wheelie big time! Err, yeah. The blur looks way too extreme and just not-right in general. I can't really tell how to fix it, though.
The fourth pic is neat, with its high-flying scooby action. The blur, again, looks pretty funky, but this seems to be a comedic type picture, so it fits well to my eyes. Did you cut and paste the car or something? There are little oval shadows around each wheel like it was on the ground. Maybe the flat line underneath each tire is just a side effect of the blur.
Good job overall, you get Keith's Seal of Approval.
Wait, there's more coming...
All these GT-R pics are great, besides the pixelation, anyway. You just have to get in there and smudge the hell out of the whole car body. It looks pretty good when you're all done. That's what I usually do, though to a small degree.
Anyway, Inotice in #1 that you can see through the back fender. That's a PD screw-over. The blur looks good, though, as it does in pretty much all the pics. Except...
Number 2. Looks like it's hard to get in between the supports for the spoiler, huh? This car would look a lot better if it were lowered an inchertwo. One inch is 25.4 mm, by the way. That's plenty, give it one of those.
Well I think I've said about all I've wanted to say. The blurs are pretty good, as usual, the paint is understood to be messy, they all have a pretty good composition... Tou get the idea. Good job. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go make an a ss of myself again...

P.S. What?! I'm an "enthusiast" now? I'ma hafta tell Sej about this...
And, actually, blue headlights really do make your car go faster.

wow..:drool:

stunning! absolutely stunning!

i really like pic # 1 and #5...

it also brought back memories of GT2..

it reminds me of the "Tommy Kaira" R34..

sigh* (reminisces)

Thanks jfm and appie. The Pixilation comes from the red color, it always does that for me when I photoshop it, and for me to fix all of that takes like 10 min, and it doesnt end up looking good either.

The Subaru pics were better than the red skyline ones, so I like those more. But brave of you to choose Seoul for your last update. 👍

Havn't update for a while, this was all the way on the fourth page. Heres something I put together while playing around with gradients.

Leave a comment!

Back