ThirdeYe's Gallery ~ **RALLY + RACING UPDATE!!** 206 Rally, SSR, Falken GT-R! 2/19/06

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thirdeye
  • 66 comments
  • 7,542 views
Post 15 update of yours is the best update you had so far m8, be proud they're awsome.
My favorites are:
First : The Mazda RX-Crossport
Second: The Lancer Evo "wine mettalic" ;)
Third: Various Muscle Cars

Those are the best, muscle cars because they're have a brownish color to the pictures. Really good style. And the RX-Crossport and Lancer are just amazing colorfull. The S2000 is not as colorfull, and I just hate big heavy pick-ups in general so...:lol:

Amazing in general:drool:
 
Very cool stuf 👍 👍 👍 my favourite pic is the one with the S600 in the ice arena
 
Thanks for the compliments! I really appreciate them. I've been putting a lot more effort into my shots lately.
 
Here's some shots that I thought turned out really good :) I haven't had a chance to touch them up with Photoshop yet, though.

Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler in the dirt:
 
I haven't seen that before:cool:👍 Great work, keep updating, and yes it's better to have less, but outstanding pictures, rather than alot of average ones!! Ok well I admit:p You can also have alot of freakin good pictures, but thats up to you:p;)
 
I have a few other pictures to share as well, but i'm waiting for the anonymous competitions I entered them in to end.
 
Hey, geat pics. Quick tip, zoom out a little so we can see what the cars are doing and don't put the cars in the center of the pic.:)
 
Phew, been busy with college but I thought i'd toss out some Toyota Motor Triathlon pics, I took them for week 22 of the Rally PMC, but I found out I was too late by time I uploaded them :crazy: :banghead: Enjoy! Untouched, I didn't photoshop them in any way.

 
matthewsa
how do u get the other cars on photo's

...Correct me if I'm wrong...But you save the race, then go to replay theatre or something, and you can do photo mode on that...I think...
 
Yeah, ekmatt9 is right.
 
You have a lot of good photos! The second to last one really stands out. And the last Prowler is great too. 👍

Please visit my gallery when you have a chance. :)

Duck
 
Thanks Duck, I checked it out and commented :) Thanks spyker, i'm glad you liked them. I put a lot of time into those.
 
Wow, it's been too long since i've updated :D

Audi Le Mans quattro:




Black Toyota GT-One
 
that 5th Audi pic is the best well done i have to get this car
 
The car's great once you slap some racing slicks on it and turn off the aids :) Without it, it handles like an ugly beast (not in a good way!)
 
Um the pic's are ok but i think that you put up the Brightness way to much so now all your pic's look real dryed out. :indiff:
 
It was kinda hard to tell, I should've probably resized them first as that made some of them lose their impact :) I'll keep that in mind for next time. I personally like brighter pics, gives more to the overall feel, imo.
 
that Toyota looks awsome:drool:
 
I love the 2nd shot on your lastest update. Aswell as the 1st shot in the Black GT-One.
 
Thanks for the comments :) I'll most likely get some new pics up once I finish this Enduro.
 
i really like the GT-one's pic set..

the quattro pic is good too..but like what turbo said,it kinda looked dry because of the brightness..
 
Very nice Thirdeye, love the last one of the GT-One.
 
Vonie
Very nice Thirdeye, love the last one of the GT-One.
I wish I would've saved the full sized version of it, when I made it smaller it pixellated it a bit. Full sized it looked extremely realistic! :)
 
Nice pics man. Stop by my gallery if you get the time.
 
New update! :D

Chevy SSR @ Grand Canyon (looks best when maximized):


Nissan FALKEN*GT-R Race Car '04:





Peugeot 206 Rally Car + Rally Battle Shots:
 
Back