Greycap's Greatest Snapshots - Updated 020608 - Mercedes Benz 300SL-C

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments
wow man, really like the last thumb, but then again, i just love drifting. And damn PD for making wheels too 2d during replay mode!!!! when gt5 comes out, if i find any such flaws, i will round up all of gtp's photographers, take pictures of the poor graphics, and staple the pics to PD's forehead! But great work there greycap.

Master_Yoda
Nice pics, ugly car.
Jetboys427
Lovely car....but bleh on the rims. Good to see someone other than myself capture this beauty on film.
These are just typical comments about the car, it is either loved or hated with a passion. Just black or white, no shades of grey. :D

Thanks to everyone who has replied, and special props for Master_Yoda, Jetboys427 and Rohrl-fan for criticizing too! It takes much more guts to say the bad sides than the good sides, but in a way the bad sides are the more important ones for me. 👍

niallz06
hey would u lyk a pic of a 120d sideways in a drift? if so p.m me

I wd lyk a pic of a Bmw drftng, I btr pm u qwik!

Please use proper english, it's not that hard.

@Greycap: Well, the car ruins it for me, but the pics look good.

PERFECT BALANCE - Thanks, for some reason, the muscle cars aren't too popular here but then again, I like them so you'll have to see them some more in the future. :D

Anyone wanting more muscle cars? Yes or No. I have one set floating around.

The first three voters will make the decision. :)

The majority says yes, so here it is. Sorry FaLLeNAn9eL, you're in the minority here and sorry Appie, you were a bit late.

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

banner1jx.jpg

This may be my last muscle car update ever, so try to withstand it, after this you may not have to see these anymore. :D

I don't want you to limit your carchoice from now on, it just doesn't feel good. I don't like muscle cars, but if you want to post pics of them just do it, you know. 👍

About the pics: I don't like the spoiler/rims/car combo, but you know I got other tastes at that aspect than you. Actually, I like how the car looks in the first pic, thats my favourite pic of the set.

appie17 - Thanks!

sejtur - It's not about that, not about limiting, I post cars that I like but all the good-looking muscle cars have already been shot... unless I do a reshoot of the Cuda. :D Yep, I know your opinions and this car pretty much sums up all the things you don't like. :P The car looks surprisingly light and nimble in the pictures, despite weighing over 1500kg when lightened... but thanks for you too!

Anyone else? :)

Blah! im sorry but your super bee is sooo ugly :ill: however for the rest of your gallery; good taste. i really enjoy most all your lmp/gt class cars for sure. :) 👍

PLmatt91 - I know, this isn't the best I can do and the style isn't my style either but I wanted to try it. The conclusion: experimaentl updates don't work. :indiff:

wrxrex - Weird, I thought they were one of the best combinations I've seen but it's your opinion and I appreciate it. :)

lmracer - Thanks for visiting and browsing through the early shots too (what LMP cars? :odd: ), sorry to spoil your day with this car but don't worry, the next update will probably feature a Japanese sports car.

Yep, muscle cars really aren't in favour here. :P

I wouldn't have even thought to put those gold rims on there, but man, they turned out really nice. Nice update!

garnettrules21, you've just proved that I wasn't nuts when I decided to fit those wheels on the car. Thanks! :D

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70

Yes, I know, I said that the Super Bee might have been my last muscle car set, but I got so well into the groove with the normal Charger that I just had to publish these. :D

Yes, it is a muscle car with a wing, and those things combined are enough to turn some people away without even taking a closer look but here they are.

Please comment, good or bad. :)

Nice shots greycap! i especially like the 2nd one! ive noticed other people dont like your choice of car. As long as your happy with the outcome then thats what matters. Not everybody will like what you have done but if you had photographed a mitsi evo or somehting there would be some people wouldnt like them. If people are criticising your photos for the cars you use then they dont realise what this is all about! Taking photos is about being different, creative and showing ur abilities as a photographer not the subject you have chosen!

Keep up the good work bud and i look forward to the next update!

Spec....

I like how you include scenery items like signs etc. like in the Superbird set or in the last update. 👍 The vertical is cool as well as #5.
The Super Bee is cool also, even if it´s somewhat blurry. #1 looks best, because the wing is harder to detect... :indiff:

Prost! :cheers:

Specialized - Mr. Confidence Builder strikes again! You've just turned my basic principes into words, if I'd be constantly shooting Evos and Civics I could as well have stopped a long time ago. :D

appie17 - Thanks, I will.

PLmatt91 - Oh yes, one more set, and even more may be coming as I seem to have been bit by the muscle mosquito! :dopey:

bjc-3000 - Thank you, this update is one more by-the-book example of my style. :) It turned out really well, the track is unbelievably good for scenery shots and absolutely one of my favourite tracks for photo runs.

The Superbird shoot was OK, I re-shot it later for another purpose though. The Super Bee set wasn't really of my style and I didn't like it too much but I still decided to publish it.

Thanks wrxrex, the second one turned out much better than I had thought. :) Blurring the background would have made it better still but I'm sticking to brightness and contrast only nowadays.

Back