MAGBURNER: Incisions Beyond Motion. NEW UPDATE 27.09.10 SOMETHING DIFFERENT

• Thread starter magburner
  • 707 comments
Eh, definately not your best. Its not as smooth and clean as your other pics of that style. It seems overcontrasted. It would look nicer if it had the smoothness and cleaness of your skyline concept shots.

The photo looks pretty good, but i think it's slightly too contrasted. I prefer your other, cleaner, work. Keep it up.

Check out my latest update if you can.

Hmmm... ok. :indiff: It doesn't look like I'll win with that pic then! :sly: Thanks for your honest opinions guys, I respect them greatly. 👍

I have entered the competitions a few times, but I have often felt that the restrictions in place have had a detrimental effect on my creativity. Even the 2.0 competition is too restrictive for my liking, I'd like to be able to create the best image how ever I please, but rules are rules, and thats the best I can do and stay within them. :guilty:

Maybe I should start another competition, where the skies the limit... 💡

Ok, enough of the soul searching! Here are a couple more possible competition entries. I have based them both on ideas I have used previously, but dumbed them down for the 2.0 competition rules. I am also test driving a new more subtle 'competition' signature. I hope you like my interpreations. :dopey:

'Crescit Eundo'

GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Week 28 Entry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aston Martin Vanquish '04

pm2w283tz.jpg

Rims: PD213's

Nismo 400R '96

pm2w28b6xq.jpg

Rims: PD202's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check back, from time-to-time for updates! Take care, magburner.

:drool: Those pics defiantely deserve that. I really really like the aston martin, so smooth and I love the lighting. Your sig is better but I think its still a little big imo.

Thanks for the comments Krame. I chose the Aston Martin for the competition in the end, I thought it a better entrant than the Nismo.

As for my siggie, It may still change yet, I've got some other ideas that I'm playing around with. :dopey:

CoolbeaN
Aston is really hot, but I have a soft spot for the 400 R, That car has gotten me through more races than it really has a right to.

Well... I suppose you will like my 400R mini-update coming tonight! I finally have all four colours of the car, so as the first part of a massive 4 part update, I will be presenting my most elusive colour - black. Check back later for further details. Take care, magburner.

'Crescit Eundo'

Evolution Photo Shoot

Welcome all! It's been a while since I last updated, so here is a mini-update.
I know the angles are average, but I think the car looks good, so what the heck eh? :)
I hope you like my interpretations. :dopey:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99

mag1793ng.jpg

mag1751ku.jpg

mag1783zu.jpg

mag1763hg.jpg

fin
Check back, from time-to-time for updates!
Take care, magburner.

Wow, i seriously love the GT-R Concept pictures! I must remember to keep checking this gallery, awesome work. :) 👍

wow. those shots are magnificent. i know i throw around a lot of eccentric words on gtplanet, but believe me when i say those are my favorite shots to come around in months. the car with the original wheels, at those angles, on that wooden surface is brilliant.

i am actually going to try to replicate them myself i like them sooo much. is there a smiley for that?

It's hard to believe that we're playing the same game when looking at your shots, they are so smooth! 👍

And my favourite Lancer too, but it's a shame that we can't fit the Tommi Mäkinen Edition wheels to it, it would deserve tarmac wheels in my opinion. :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, they are much appreciated. 👍 I've been busy for the past couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean I've been idle! :sly: I've got several updates in the pipeline, that I hope you will like.

@Mustang-man: I'm Glad you liked The GT-R Concept update, IMO, it was my best work. I have another themed update on way soon, that I'm sure you will like too. ;)

@lmracer: Thanks man. Thats how I started out. I'd see pics I like in other galleries, and I'd try to replicate or improve them. Keep trying, and you'll do it! 👍

@Greycap: I've got a soft spot for Lancers too. There is an update on the way with another lancer wearing these wheels, keep your eyes peeled! :)

@identti: Thanks man. I always aim for the clearest, sharpest pic everytime I shoot. I think these are some of the clearest I've ever done! 👍

I'm also thinking of writing a tutorial on how I create these images. If there is enough interest I'll do it. Until then, take care, magburner. :dopey:

some awsome pics man:drool:

i really like them, now i want to make pics of that car too

btw check my gallery if you want

Thanks for the comments appie, I'll be round soon - I got a lot of checking to do! 👍

very nice shot man, im loving them. the colors came out extremely well. i really cant post a full critique at the moment because the graphics card/ moniter combination im using is very poor. ill post a better critque when i get home ;)

Glad to see your back magburner. Ver nice crisp and clean pics man. Very nice job. Stop by my gallery and check out all the updates you've missed.

Holy cow dude! Those are some amzing shots you made of the lancer. I really can't pick a favourite, because they're all my favourites... 👍 👍

check out my gallery for the newest updates if you like...

Back